CO: PPP: Obama up double-digits (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:10:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO: PPP: Obama up double-digits (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP: Obama up double-digits  (Read 11714 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:57 PM »

Anybody who's doubting that CO is now effectively a blue state is living in 2004. The Republican Party isn't the same party as it was 8, hell, even 4 years ago. CO Republicanism by and large does not mesh well with Alabama Republicanism, which is effectively running the ideology of the Republican Party at this point. Obama's campaign forever changed the landscape in places like CO by registering tens of thousands of Latino voters that will forever be engaged in the political process and will (at least in political terms) forever be aligned against the Republican Party.

In their quest to "find a true conservative", "champion 'true' conservative values" and the like, I don't think many hardline conservatives have taken the time to look back and see how many people they've either thrown off the train or have jumped off voluntarily.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 11:42:10 PM »

And you have to question how many of those votes are fraud, and most likely the Democrat party wants to court as many illegal votes as possible to keep CO in the blue column for future elections.  I don't buy it one bit, you people make me sick to my stomach. CO is a melting pot for west coast Liberalism and idiots.

Yes, you have to question, but only if you're a racist idiot. Obama won CO in 2008 by a larger margin (215,000) than all of the illegal immigrants estimated to be in Colorado - of all ages (144,000). You seem to forget that there are over 1,000,000 Latinos in CO that can by all definitions of the law, legally vote.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies