Congratulations, our on-site Romney supporters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:50:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Congratulations, our on-site Romney supporters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congratulations, our on-site Romney supporters  (Read 6093 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: April 10, 2012, 02:13:48 PM »
« edited: April 10, 2012, 02:20:38 PM by Senator Scott »

Is race is not over by any stretch of the imagine. Paul surge a coming.

no

Anyway, I for one cannot congratulate Internet trolls.  Sorry.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 03:03:36 PM »

Newt Gingrich has not yet dropped out. This thread is premature.

What are the odds of a sudden Newt surge, though?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 09:03:05 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

100 percent capitulation to Obama on social issues is unacceptable. We had a moderate candidate who was acceptable to us. Perry. You folks turned him down. We had another moderate candidate who was acceptable to us. Cain. You folks turned him down.

Good one.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 12:01:32 AM »

This has nothing to do with Mitt. I'm saying that the cause is lost, you can't even argue against gay marriage anymore without being called a bigot. According to Gallup, 53% of the country now favors gay marriage, and the younger the voters are, the more liberal they are on the issue.

Personally, I'd rather the conservative movement focus on opposing gay adoptions, but stunningly, people seem even less opposed to that than gay marriage.

Why should two people of the same gender be denied the right to raise a child just because of their sexual orientation? Plus Republicans should be supporting gay adoption. If the party is pro-family, it should be promoting more people having and raising children.

'Sexual orientation' is an absurd term. There is normal sexuality, and abnormal sexuality. Normal "Heterosexual" sexuality is of course the only way to pro-create, virtually all science shows that pro-creation is the only natural point of sexual attraction. This is true whether you choose to pro-create or not. The want and desire to have sex does have a natural purpose. It is not a racial, white and black thing.

Abnormal sexuality includes everything from Homosexuality to Pedophilia. While there is obviously a huge gap in what is socially/morally acceptable, I do not differenciate between the abnormal types biologically. They all have no natural purpose, and therefore are obviously the bi-product of some biological problem. I cannot support putting children into an enviroment with potentially mentally unhealthy people. If homosexuals are to have children, I would want them to have to go through a process that shows their sexual attractions are not too off course.

Do come out of the closet when you feel the time is right.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 12:04:09 AM »

This has nothing to do with Mitt. I'm saying that the cause is lost, you can't even argue against gay marriage anymore without being called a bigot. According to Gallup, 53% of the country now favors gay marriage, and the younger the voters are, the more liberal they are on the issue.

Personally, I'd rather the conservative movement focus on opposing gay adoptions, but stunningly, people seem even less opposed to that than gay marriage.

Why should two people of the same gender be denied the right to raise a child just because of their sexual orientation? Plus Republicans should be supporting gay adoption. If the party is pro-family, it should be promoting more people having and raising children.

'Sexual orientation' is an absurd term. There is normal sexuality, and abnormal sexuality. Normal "Heterosexual" sexuality is of course the only way to pro-create, virtually all science shows that pro-creation is the only natural point of sexual attraction. This is true whether you choose to pro-create or not. The want and desire to have sex does have a natural purpose. It is not a racial, white and black thing.

Abnormal sexuality includes everything from Homosexuality to Pedophilia. While there is obviously a huge gap in what is socially/morally acceptable, I do not differenciate between the abnormal types biologically. They all have no natural purpose, and therefore are obviously the bi-product of some biological problem. I cannot support putting children into an enviroment with potentially mentally unhealthy people. If homosexuals are to have children, I would want them to have to go through a process that shows their sexual attractions are not too off course.

I have come to terms with the fact that my bi-sexuality is unhealthy and is some genetic problem. I am not the kind of person that hides from the truth.

Ah, well at least you can admit you're self-loathing.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 12:22:10 AM »

I have come to terms with the fact that my bi-sexuality is unhealthy and is some genetic problem. I am not the kind of person that hides from the truth.

Ah, well at least you can admit you're self-loathing.

I don't loathe myself. I don't consider my sexual attraction an identity, like so many people do in our deluded society. This is what happens when you put people into groups based on their abnormalities. Now we have transgender people. Diversity has been completely hijacked, people warp arguments like 'There's black and white, but we're all the same' into nonsense like 'There's gay and straight' even though they aren't the same. Now you have, 'people who want to keep the genitals they were born with and people who don't'. But hey, it's diversity. We need to tell everyone all the feelings they feel are normal and there's nothing wrong with them, to do otherwise is not very nice.

Most people don't consider certain sexual attractions to be genetic disorders, either.  Whether you're gay, straight, black, or white, you are still a person.  I'm not going to give a big, flowery speech about how everyone is special and unique in their own way, but these traits are essentially what make you different and are part of your identity.  As long as your emotions don't negatively impact others, there should be no reason to hide them or distance yourself from the norm because of them.  Or if you'd like, we can re-segregate the country based on our physical and emotional differences because of course, society just works great under that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies