Opinion of Pingvin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:42:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Pingvin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

He makes me like Vladimir Putin

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Opinion of Pingvin  (Read 4818 times)
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« on: April 11, 2012, 12:54:37 AM »

he's from Russia?  I wonder, the class background of his parents?
A better question would be who got him into religion.
1. Dad is a small business owner. This is why I hate taxes. Despite Russia has a 13% income tax rate, there are many other sky-high taxes.
2. When your country suffers from dictatorship, corruption, alcoholism what would you do?
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:11:47 AM »

I think I recall him saying he submitted an absentee ballot in the Russian election so unless he just made that up he'd be at least 18.
I was going to election with parents.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 10:59:58 AM »

The fact that he's a tolerably nice fellow on a personal level is kinda ruined by the fact that he's literally a fascist with possibly the worst political views of anyone on the board.
Do explain with quotes.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »

The fact that he's a tolerably nice fellow on a personal level is kinda ruined by the fact that he's literally a fascist with possibly the worst political views of anyone on the board.
Do explain with quotes.

Well, let's begin with the first quote in your sig.
Continue.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 12:39:57 PM »

Do explain with quotes.

Well, let's begin with the first quote in your sig.
Continue.

Let's take a look at some of your examples:

USA: Constitution
UK: BNP
Germany: Freedom
Israel: National Union
Canada: Christian Heritage
Australia: Family First
Denmark: Danish People's Party
Italy: Lega Nord
Russia: National Democratic Alliance (nazdem.info)
France: National Front
Ireland: Sinn Fein
Switzerland: SVP
Austria: FPO/FPK
Sweden: Sweden Democrats
Estonia: IRL
Netherlands: Party for Freedom
Poland: PiS/LPR
Spain: People's Party
New Zealand: New Zealand First
Greece: Popular Orthodox Rally
Finland: True Finns
Bold the fascist parties.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 12:51:15 PM »

he's from Russia?  I wonder, the class background of his parents?
A better question would be who got him into religion.
1. Dad is a small business owner. This is why I hate taxes. Despite Russia has a 13% income tax rate, there are many other sky-high taxes.
2. When your country suffers from dictatorship, corruption, alcoholism what would you do?
1) That's shortsightedness, if that's what you are going by in life your views will change many times(unless you are going to live with your parents your entire life).
2) I think that's a sign of weak character, but my question was more along the lines, if it was you grandma or another relative that got you into religion. Let's say one of my grandmothers actually convinced me to be baptized when I was 9, but I took a hostile turn against religion, after seeing the American Evangelical community.  To solve the underlying problem, you could emigrate to an English speaking country, since you already know English. Best time to do that is college.

But, if you suffer from patriotism, I really don't think there's a bright future for you. If conscription doesn't do it, I don't know what will. When I was growing up every single male kid(well except maybe for the Georgian, because it wasn't socially acceptable to voice such things if you are a  minority, racism was rampant) in my class hated Russia as much as he hated America. I think our football team's performance was partly responsible for that, because we never won against European teams when it mattered, but it's still has deep roots in the society because of well... czars and politburo and later oligarchs. It will be about 20 years before a critical mass of them will die off, and you have to hope their kids and friends don't know how to run the show. 10 families own 60% of stock market in Russia, for those that don't know.
Seatown, I have no love for current Russian gov't, you know.
But current War on traditional values on the West is also very disappointing for me.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 01:17:12 AM »

Also, LPR hardly exists anymore.

Oh, are you aware that hating everything Russian is required for PiS supporters?
They may hate everything Russian, but I still like them because I'm Christian, and I like these that dislike me.
Everybody who said HP in this thread: Remember, you're great people and I like you. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies