Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:54:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama?
Yes

No

No, he did not vote

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Did George Zimmerman vote for Obama?  (Read 18953 times)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:28 AM »

Who cares?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 07:26:00 PM »

Walking around at night is a legitimate reason for someone to call 911 on you? J.J. becomes more and more ridiculous with each post he makes.

You obviously led a sheltered life.

Someone at night, walking around a neighborhood, that doesn't seem to be looking for a house or walking through, and who doesn't live there, is suspicious.  It doesn't mean the person is doing anything wrong, but it is suspicious.

You said it justifies calling 911. Not "it is suspicious," but that it's a situation requiring police intervention.

Yes, I see someone walking behind buildings in my neighborhood, and it isn't someone local, I'd call 911.  It is part of patrolling.  Maybe the police will roll past and say, "Well, he's not doing anything."

From some of the details I've heard today, Martin was behind some building.  Someone unknown, at night, walking behind building may be perfectly innocent, but it also may warrant a call to 911.  I don't have a problem with calling at all.

Someone. late at night, knocked on my door and said one of my neighbors was sick.  He called me by last name (which is on my mailbox).  All of my neighbors call me "J. J."  I didn't answer and called 911.  One of my neighbors saw him, and said he was on a bike and seemed to driving back and forth looking at my house.  She called 911 too.  That's called being safe.

Did you happen to shoot the door-knocker in the chest?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies