Lugar Land: Mourdock's Confederate tie and hair dye. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:13:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Lugar Land: Mourdock's Confederate tie and hair dye. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lugar Land: Mourdock's Confederate tie and hair dye.  (Read 1840 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 11, 2012, 12:11:58 PM »

From the Desperation Files: http://politi.co/IGc2WE

And before our resident Lugar enthusiast chimes in, I couldn't care less about this race. I have no horse in it though stuff like this makes Lugar look really silly.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 07:35:08 AM »

Tm, please stop posting here. Some really uptight hack from Indiana bumped a thread that I assume is for general discussion about the race and he is demanding that we post there. Thank you.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:11:12 AM »

If you have no interest in this race, please stop posting a new thread for every anti-Lugar piece you come across and at least post it here (I bumped it for you): https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=131769.0

Thank you.

The irony here is that Keystone Phil complained quite a bit about Winfield (and IRC Politico) doing this sort of thing with every anti-Santorum piece they saw.  That being said, this was a pretty sad excuse for an attack by Wilkie.  Honestly, Phil is right that it just makes Lugar somewhat desperate.  I don't think it makes him look silly so much as it seems bush-league.

Dude, I've posted like two or maybe three stories about this race. One was general news (Lugar residency with no commentary) and this one (with commentary). As I've said, I really don't have a horse in this race. Don't compare it to Winfield and Politico and how they spammed the other board with blatantly Anti Santorum articles that were days old.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »

Tm, please stop posting here. Some really uptight hack from Indiana bumped a thread that I assume is for general discussion about the race and he is demanding that we post there. Thank you.
KP, grow up. Thank you.

Take a joke, kiddo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies