Perry running in 2014? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:30:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Perry running in 2014? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Perry running in 2014?  (Read 2867 times)
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 26, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »

If he runs again no matter what happens, he will lose. I can safely assume a Con D to succeed him. You also got to keep in mind how diverse TX will be from this point on, that is something that has been overlooked in this conversation.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »

If he runs again no matter what happens, he will lose. I can safely assume a Con D to succeed him. You also got to keep in mind how diverse TX will be from this point on, that is something that has been overlooked in this conversation.
I think it being a midterm year makes it a toss-up. If Texas dems can find an old white boring conservative male democrat with legislative experience, they should have a good chance of winning.

Chet Edwards is the only hope I guess under your definition. But I don't know people in suburban Dallas and Houston would like that though, they hate Con D's.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies