Ok, I'm gone. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:29:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ok, I'm gone. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ok, I'm gone.  (Read 4484 times)
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« on: April 12, 2012, 04:06:10 PM »

Look, I never meant any harm by creating this account. I know I've had a history of trolling atlas. I was stupid, and immature.

When I first joined Atlas back in 2009, I was VERY immature and VERY naive on political matters. It continued on for most of my original time as JewishConservative.

But, I did grow up (I know, hard to believe.) and I did change and grow politically. For nearly my whole time here as "Klecly" I have been cordial, and kind to people here. That's the real me, not some persona I put on.

It's obvious the Mods have caught onto me so I will just come out clean now. I'm sorry for the all crap I've put you all through under my troll accounts in the past.

I'm not the same JewCon that the forum veterans know me as. Heck, as far as I'm concerned, "JewishConservative" no longer exists.

I'm not making a plea to stay, I have been banned before and deservedly so. And I know after posting this I will be banned. I'm also not trying to rebuild my image, I don't care about it. I'm on the internet. I know I'm a better person in real life then what you all think of me.

I'm just very political and wanted to be apart of political debate  on this forum again. This forum is mainly where I get my info from thats not on conservative sites. This forum is truly an awesome one. Yes, it's liberal leaning but it's good to be on a forum with people who don't necessarily agree w/ me. It makes me think and look at my views and helps build my arguments for future debates with people.

It's been real. Nothing on this account about me has been fake (except my denials of being JewCon.)

I didn't even try to use a proxy or change my views. My current PM score is my real one, and my views are my real ones.

I'm sorry for causing trouble again. Sad

Good bye.

I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »

Einzeige wasn't allowed to stay when he made a new account. Even after it was clear he had changed.

I deserve to be banned I lied again to mods, and forum.

Even if  you all push aside my shenigans under my JewishConservative  account, I did come back numerous times and troll.

Of course a lot of accounts were wrongly credited to me Tongue

I only had 4 socks on here (all banned, dont worry haha)

OKUSA
That Arkansas/Rhode Island guy (AndrewJackson111 or something)
GarnerDude
That Kansas account

Any other account credited to me is not mine.
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »

You are completely right Joe.

You are a smart guy so I'm not shocked that you caught on. I realized I was caught when Inks messaged me about my internet provider.

Also, once I'm banned I really hope people stop claiming someone's sock is mine. As this account proved I didn't come back for more trolling, and I'm not going to in the future.

@ Clarence: I was banned before for being an annoying pest (numerous times). I changed a lot in the last 8 months or so. Thanks, and best to you too! Especially with your lady friend Smiley
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:41:25 PM »

I don't like your penchant for personal attacks, such as those directed toward my friend Winfield. Good riddance.

I only attacked Winfield once lol, we made a truce afterwards...er..kinda of a truce.
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »

ill stay if allowed, but im expecting a ban.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies