Cory Booker is going to be President someday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:15:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cory Booker is going to be President someday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cory Booker is going to be President someday  (Read 4015 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 13, 2012, 08:55:51 AM »
« edited: April 13, 2012, 08:57:27 AM by PhilthyPhezzy »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17700783

Just sayin...the guy is like a political superhero. Although if there's one guaranteed way to ruin a political career, it's being the Governor of New Jersey. I don't want to see him toiling away at nothing as a Senator though. Regardless, this guy is amazing. I've never ceased to be wildly impressed since he showed up and little publicity gold-mines like this, the Conan thing, the Facebook donation, living in the projects, massive crime reduction, and the shoveling are putting Newark back on the map for all the right reasons.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:46:06 PM »

Could he defeat Christie in 2013?

Absolutely. Jersey is way beyond done with Mr. Presidential-wannabe. Christie stopped being Governor less than halfway through his term. If the Democrats don't nominate a more Republican candidate than Christie (a la Corzine Von Wall St) it'll be an embarrassingly easy incumbent topple. Though I wouldn't for a SECOND put it past Christie to pull a Romney and not run again in order to preserve his legacy for his definite Presidential run.

Plus, North Jersey is even further up Booker's ass than he is up their collective ass.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies