Does Romney think that America is full of rich people? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:52:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Does Romney think that America is full of rich people? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Romney think that America is full of rich people?  (Read 8571 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: April 13, 2012, 04:03:27 PM »

This new R-WI troll is great, he's like a computer program that shoves Fox News memes into common sentence structures and prints the result.

Sidenote: The R-WI avatar has a pretty bad history, doesn't it? Not quite equal to the (almost!) entirely negative connotations of R-IN, but it might be getting there.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 04:25:53 PM »

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."  picture

Proof!
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »

This is the flaw I see in Democrats. You folks believe opportunity is something that comes from the government. It ain't.

Absolutist, black-and-white, false dichotomy?

Yeah, you're a Republican.

In his short time on this forum I don't believe HagridInTheDeep has ever posted anything that couldn't be ripped from the website of any generic Republican candidate for any office.

"I think 9/11 was bad. And freedom? Well, I think that's just a little bit better."
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »

yeah, cuz you're a basket of roses too.

I'm not going to dignify Democrat rhetoric with anything more than Republican rhetoric. Sorry.

pbrower can say all he wants about what he believes trickle-down economics is based on, but it will always have that little Democrat twist. IE, rhetoric. Maybe he's just better at hiding it than I am, but he wasn't exactly using facts either.

I mean...
"Trickle-down economics is predicated on the idea that if the super-rich get even more rich they will have more cast-offs to give to the non-rich. We know how that works."

is the least substantive thing I've ever heard. "We know how that works"?? As if it's some fact? Give me a break. I can't reply to points that pretend to be factual with actual facts. Where would you even start?

And lastly... At least I'm not a snappy jackass to everyone (as you always seem to be to me Oakvale). Next time, don't put words in my mouth.

I was actually quoting a popular situation comedy as opposed to suggesting you literally said that, but okay. This is like the time Politico reported me for "trolling" for posting an Onion article.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies