Does Romney think that America is full of rich people? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:40:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Does Romney think that America is full of rich people? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Romney think that America is full of rich people?  (Read 8578 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: April 13, 2012, 04:09:10 PM »

Unless you have a magic plan to reverse a march to serfdom after it starts, than there isn't anything false about the dichotomy and if you honestly think about it for ten minutes you can't deny that.  You might think its 'doomsday-ish.'  IDK how to get around your feelings when referencing the facts of History.  Respectfully, maybe you should get around your feelings and think.       

The Republican Party-nomics of elite-enrichment, middle class emaciation and waged slavery has proven itself to be the Road to Serfdom. It was liberalism that saved capitalism from the ravages of the Depression the result being that for ordinary people (i.e. the middle and working class) the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s, in terms of prosperity Smiley (i.e. rising standards of living), were the best three decades ever Smiley

If the 'Crash of 2008' has taught me one thing its the danger of wealth becoming increasingly concentrated in the hands of the few. Had Bush 43 built on the somewhat more broad-based prosperity of the Clinton era, his presidency wouldn't have ended as it did. The wealthiest, believe it or not, thrive more when the middle and working class do but for some reason (and it can only be dogmatic Roll Eyes) you guys, obviously, don't get that!
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 04:40:20 PM »

I don't even like the use of the word 'liberalism' because it becomes completely meaningless.  

More meaningful than 'conservatism' given the FACT that its democratic capitalism's hegemonic ideology
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies