Nazi Party Registers Their First Washington Lobbyist. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:30:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nazi Party Registers Their First Washington Lobbyist. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nazi Party Registers Their First Washington Lobbyist.  (Read 5176 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« on: April 14, 2012, 02:32:20 AM »

Meh. A Nazi lobbying is less offensive than the marginalization of political minorities in the States.
I think more offensive is the number of fascists already running successful lobbying operations in the States.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:59:50 PM »

No, the elite has always utilized the majority as serfs or slaves, Vosem.

Let's use a civilization both of us are familiar with: could you explain how this occurs in the modern United States?

Capitalism, Vosem.
Capitalism ≠ slavery.

There are some small differences in detail, but the same power-relationships are there.

Except they're not. The point of slavery is that I, the slave, do work but don't get paid. The point of capitalism is that I, the worker, do work and get paid. One could make the argument that they are opposites (though I don't think economic concepts really have opposites except in people's heads).
The point of both is to reduce the worker to subsistence existence. The differences lie in how it's achieved.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies