Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:14:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment  (Read 11656 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: April 14, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »

Non-issue; it will be forgotten about in a week.  Most people didn't know who Hillary Rosen was before this happened, and since what she said obviously only reflects her personal views on the matter, this will not have an impact on Obama.  It would be foolish to blame Obama for something that he didn't mean to construe.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »

I think this issue will continue to be the media's focus for the next 6 months.  The only remote chance I can see people moving on is in the unlikely event someone else on TV says something stupid between now and then and we're all distracted.  I suppose it's possible but I don't honestly see that happening.

lol
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/15/mitt-romney-mothers-welfare-moms_n_1426113.html

Oops.  That turned up even faster than the several days it took Romney to address Rush Limbaugh's comments (saying only that he himself would have used different language).

I salute Romney for unintentionally giving Obama another boost among women just when it was needed.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 03:34:11 PM »

Romney is not going to triangulate.  He is not anywhere near progressive on social issues.  If I can recall correctly, he said during one of the debates that he would even push for an amendment banning same-sex marriage.  He's talked about getting rid of Planned Parenthood and basically ignored a man in a wheel chair after he asked him about his position on medical marijuana.  There is not a single thing, given the rhetoric that he delivers today, that should earn him a reputation as a "moderate."  But he has one, anyway.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 03:36:55 PM »

Romney is not going to triangulate.  He is not anywhere near progressive on social issues.  If I can recall correctly, he said during one of the debates that he would even push for an amendment banning same-sex marriage.  He's talked about getting rid of Planned Parenthood and basically ignored a man in a wheel chair when asked about his position on medical marijuana.  There is not a single thing, given the rhetoric that he delivers today, that should earn him a reputation as a "moderate."  But he has one, anyway.

GOP primary is over, buddy. We're triangulating, baby!

Y'know what?  Welcome to my ignore list.  I'm done getting worked up over some troll's idiotic, insane, non-responsive posts that were so obviously written by a paid worker for Romney's campaign.  I'm done wasting my time with you people.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »

Romney is not going to triangulate.  He is not anywhere near progressive on social issues.  If I can recall correctly, he said during one of the debates that he would even push for an amendment banning same-sex marriage.  He's talked about getting rid of Planned Parenthood and basically ignored a man in a wheel chair when asked about his position on medical marijuana.  There is not a single thing, given the rhetoric that he delivers today, that should earn him a reputation as a "moderate."  But he has one, anyway.

GOP primary is over, buddy. We're triangulating, baby!

Y'know what?  Welcome to my ignore list.  I'm done getting worked up over some troll's idiotic, insane, non-responsive posts that were so obviously written by a paid worker for Romney's campaign.  I'm done wasting my time with you people.

Scott, the Romney campaign would not be so idiotic as to pay a person to make such obnoxious posts on his behalf.  There is a minuscule chance that Politico is an Obama false flag operative who was supposed to discredit Romney by association but who overdid his assignment.

Now that I think of it, that scenario would be much more likely.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 02:29:47 PM »

We're still talking about this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length