Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:01:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment  (Read 11700 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: April 14, 2012, 07:57:27 PM »

I find the remark nauseating, because Ann was simply saying what she heard working women tell her, not that she claimed to be an expert on the world of paycheck work where you depend on that paycheck. So the attack on her for not being an expert, poorly worded, was way, way beyond the pale. Rosen is just an unthinking attack dog really, who hasn't been adequately trained to do the job effectively.

This.

I salute Rosen for unintentionally giving Romney a boost among women just when it was needed. The sooner the gender gap can be closed, the better. We only need 47-48% of women, and it won't even be close.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:00:24 PM »

Correct, Bandit. Romney seems on course to get a John McCain style 2008 free pass Angry

Or even worse, a Bush-style free pass.

Try a Reagan-style free pass Wink
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 04:25:08 AM »

This will be forgotten faster than Kony by next week. Let's move on.

Hopefully the males in the Democratic Party's apparatus will keep repeating this from now until November. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

We're coming for your soccer moms with the New King of Triangulation!
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 03:32:39 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2012, 03:34:33 PM by Politico »

Let me get this straight: Is Team Obama really gearing up for this re-election battle by arguing we should return welfare to the way it was before the Clinton era reforms? Is Barack Obama really going to transform into Walter Mondale? Please pinch me!

Ann Romney has dealt with cancer and MS. I think she knows a thing or two about struggling in life. And she is just as capable as Michelle Obama when it comes to listening to the concerns of women of all backgrounds. And guess what: Ann connects with females better than Michelle, who does not even appear to enjoy being First Lady.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 03:35:18 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2012, 03:36:59 PM by Politico »

Romney is not going to triangulate.  He is not anywhere near progressive on social issues.  If I can recall correctly, he said during one of the debates that he would even push for an amendment banning same-sex marriage.  He's talked about getting rid of Planned Parenthood and basically ignored a man in a wheel chair when asked about his position on medical marijuana.  There is not a single thing, given the rhetoric that he delivers today, that should earn him a reputation as a "moderate."  But he has one, anyway.

GOP primary is over, buddy. We're triangulating, baby! We are going to do whatever it takes to get 47-48% of female voters, which will only be a boost of 3-4 percentage points over what McCain did. Even if we only do as well among males as McCain did (we are BLOWING his benchmark out of the water right now), we will win with 47-48% of female voters. If we accomplish that and maintain our current lead among males, this election will be a landslide for Mitt.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »

Romney is not going to triangulate.  He is not anywhere near progressive on social issues.  If I can recall correctly, he said during one of the debates that he would even push for an amendment banning same-sex marriage.  He's talked about getting rid of Planned Parenthood and basically ignored a man in a wheel chair when asked about his position on medical marijuana.  There is not a single thing, given the rhetoric that he delivers today, that should earn him a reputation as a "moderate."  But he has one, anyway.

GOP primary is over, buddy. We're triangulating, baby!

Y'know what?  Welcome to my ignore list.  I'm done getting worked up over some troll's idiotic, insane, non-responsive posts that were so obviously written by a paid worker for Romney's campaign.  I'm done wasting my time with you people.

Is there an ignore list for reality? I think you may need it on the evening of Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies