Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers Than Non-Marijuana Users, New Study Shows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:43:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers Than Non-Marijuana Users, New Study Shows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers Than Non-Marijuana Users, New Study Shows  (Read 4800 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: April 19, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »

Keep pot illegal, once it becomes legal the government will just stamp their taxes on it. It's actually one of the last free American enterprises.

It really pisses me off that people are hypocritical about pot, they oppose it but then go get drunk at a bar. Too bad the news probably won't make a big deal out of this.

...We should keep pot illegal because the possibility of the government taxing something is worse than jail?

Wow.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 05:52:33 PM »

Keep pot illegal, once it becomes legal the government will just stamp their taxes on it. It's actually one of the last free American enterprises.

It really pisses me off that people are hypocritical about pot, they oppose it but then go get drunk at a bar. Too bad the news probably won't make a big deal out of this.

...We should keep pot illegal because the possibility of the government taxing something is worse than jail?

Wow.

I think the effect of the statement is that it should be kept illegal, but the laws shouldn't be enforced.  Which is something I have a degree of sympathy to for the reason he pointed out.

I... guess that makes sense, if you're against a pot tax.  Still, I don't see how the government would be able to legalize something and keep it "illegal" at the same time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies