Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers Than Non-Marijuana Users, New Study Shows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:14:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers Than Non-Marijuana Users, New Study Shows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marijuana Users Are Safer Drivers Than Non-Marijuana Users, New Study Shows  (Read 4798 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 19, 2012, 05:20:05 PM »

Keep pot illegal, once it becomes legal the government will just stamp their taxes on it. It's actually one of the last free American enterprises.

It really pisses me off that people are hypocritical about pot, they oppose it but then go get drunk at a bar. Too bad the news probably won't make a big deal out of this.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 07:31:17 PM »

Keep pot illegal, once it becomes legal the government will just stamp their taxes on it. It's actually one of the last free American enterprises.

I'm not sure I really want the profits going to gangs in lieu of the government, though...

Yeah, me neither. The 'war on drugs' is no doubt responsible for the drug empire and all the crime it creates. I just resent the fact that the government insists on draining money from everything, everytime some brings up legalizing prostitution "with tax" I want to scream.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies