AP's Swing State map (April 2012) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:27:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  AP's Swing State map (April 2012) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AP's Swing State map (April 2012)  (Read 4928 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 14, 2012, 12:14:07 PM »

If the GOP spend any significant amount of cash in PA this year they deserve to lose. We're not going to win. Take those funds and use in more vulnerable territory. If Bush hadn't spend so much cash in PA in 2004, he could have carried NH & WI.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »

Except PA has been swingier than Ohio this year. It sometimes seems like a better bet than Virginia, which is a state Romney will surely pour money into. So why not try for Pennsylvania too? If he wins it, the benefits would be astronomical.

If he wins it, it will be by a razor thin margin, and he could still lose the presidency in that scenario. The state is expensive, and a long shot. I would just rather the $$$ be spent elsewhere.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 07:12:10 PM »

I think if Obama was able to beat Hillary in MO, he'd have a decent shot of beating Romney, but only if he wins by the same or a larger margin.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 07:19:03 PM »

I think if Obama was able to beat Hillary in MO, he'd have a decent shot of beating Romney, but only if he wins by the same or a larger margin.

Something tells me that Obama's 2008 primary win wasn't on the back of swing voters.

Yes, thank you for having the decency to admit that Obama won the primary because of reverse racism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies