David Axelrod's Comments Today on FOX News (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:58:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  David Axelrod's Comments Today on FOX News (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: David Axelrod's Comments Today on FOX News  (Read 2405 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: April 15, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFUYhN3ikxI&feature=youtu.be

In a nutshell, he said we have a choice in this election between an economy that produces a growing middle class and gives people a chance to get ahead OR an economy that continues down the road we're currently on.

Listen to what he says carefully, and tell me what you think. Obviously it's not an endorsement of Romney, but if I just saw the text and not who said it, it almost sounds like he was endorsing Romney.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 12:11:44 PM »

What's shown here that I think is interesting is the fact that in this election we have a choice between two campaigns that other than a few clearly partisan canards that have been around for a long time use some oddly similar rhetoric to characterize themselves and each other.

Thank you for providing an intelligent comment for this discussion.

The rhetoric is pretty similar - what surprised me here was Axelrod suggesting the road we're currently on is not a good one, which I found contrary to Obama's talking points that the economy is improving and we're on the road to recovery. Romney, on the other hand, has argued that the economy is not headed in the right direction. That's the biggest difference between the two in my opinion, which is why I think how the economy turns out from now until November will pretty much decide the election,
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies