Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:48:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)
Obama/Obama

Obama/Kony

Kony/Obama

Kony/Kony

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Barack Obama (D) vs. Joseph Kony (R)  (Read 4142 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 15, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »

How many counties does Kony win?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »

What's his platform? Pro-child labor and pro-draft? As well, I'm too lazy to research this guy, but isn't he part of the ultra-Christian Lord's Resistance Army or something? If so, then I'd love to see his reaction with the Religious Right.

Literally Kony 2012!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »

What's his platform? Pro-child labor and pro-draft? As well, I'm too lazy to research this guy, but isn't he part of the ultra-Christian Lord's Resistance Army or something? If so, then I'd love to see his reaction with the Religious Right.

Literally Kony 2012!

Uh, do you think carrying out mass rapes, slaughtering entire villages and kidnapping and brainwashing child soldiers are Christian actions? The LRA are not Christian in the slightest.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 01:27:27 PM »

Literally Kony 2012!

Uh, do you think carrying out mass rapes, slaughtering entire villages and kidnapping and brainwashing child soldiers are Christian actions? The LRA are not Christian in the slightest.

Sorry. Meant in the sense of going apesh**t in the name of one's religion. Remember, I'm a Christian too. (if you count Catholic as Christian)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 01:42:43 PM »

BRTD, you do realize that Invisible Children is bankrolled by anti-gay fundamentalists in the US to divert attention from the war crimes of the Ugandan government?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »

BRTD, you do realize that Invisible Children is bankrolled by anti-gay fundamentalists in the US to divert attention from the war crimes of the Ugandan government?

mewithoutYou, who are very muchso not fundie or anti-gay (Aaron Weiss has even been quoted talking about how Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and how it's a disgrace so many Christians are so caught up over that and not over things like poverty which Jesus did speak so much about), have played benefit shows for Invisible Children before and had some of their pamphlets for distribution when I saw them.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 02:03:53 PM »

He just had to bring up some sort of band and then... It can't even be described. It's, it's just too... I can't do this.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 02:11:50 PM »

All the way with...
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 04:10:08 PM »

mewithoutYou, who are very muchso not fundie or anti-gay (Aaron Weiss has even been quoted talking about how Jesus never spoke about homosexuality and how it's a disgrace so many Christians are so caught up over that and not over things like poverty which Jesus did speak so much about), have played benefit shows for Invisible Children before and had some of their pamphlets for distribution when I saw them.

Which means that that band is a bunch of retards.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 10:11:02 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2012, 10:12:51 PM by blood red X's for every 24 hours ive suffered through »

Which means that that band is a bunch of retards.

Uh, they produced one of the best hardcore albums of the 00s, even staunch atheist Tweed is a fan.

Also this looks like the most f**king awesome thing ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2OLYK0yx4
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 11:31:09 AM »

Well Aaron is also a really smart guy if you watch his interviews.
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 11:42:32 AM »

I heard from some people that Aaron has Aspergers. Is this true or not BRTD? I just started hearing about this band from you on this thread, so I'm limited to couple of songs and that were my knowledge ends.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 11:49:55 AM »

I heard from some people that Aaron has Aspergers. Is this true or not BRTD? I just started hearing about this band from you on this thread, so I'm limited to couple of songs and that were my knowledge ends.

I've heard that before but only as rumors and never knew if it was confirmed, he comes across as a little nerdy but not in an Asperger's way.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »

So they are "politically retarded" for opposing the Lord's Resistance Army?
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »

I find it a little insulting that you'd pick an appallingly disgusting mass-rapist/murderer as the Republican candidate.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »

I find it a little insulting that you'd pick an appallingly disgusting mass-rapist/murderer as the Republican candidate.

You should spend more time on forum community. You get numb to BRTD (though not as quickly as one should. I'm still working on it) and his antics.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies