ScottSurveys: Voter Enthusiasm Poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:59:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ScottSurveys: Voter Enthusiasm Poll
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Compared to previous elections, are you more enthusiastic about voting than usual, or less enthusiastic?
Liberal (More enthusiastic)

Liberal (Less enthusiastic)

Labor (More enthusiastic)

Labor (Less enthusiastic)

Whig (More enthusiastic)

Whig (Less enthusiastic)

IB (More enthusiastic)

IB (Less enthusiastic)

IFP (More enthusiastic)

IFP (Less enthusiastic)

Independent/Tweedist/Other (More enthusiastic)

Independent/Tweedist/Other (Less enthusiastic)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: ScottSurveys: Voter Enthusiasm Poll  (Read 4328 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 08:18:24 AM »

The Labours are gonna have to labour through this election Tongue

It's not too surprising that the majority of the Labor Party members are not very enthusiastic about voting in the most important election of the entire election cycle when they don't have an own ticket to support. In fact, this is poisonous for a party of the size of the Labor Party.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 12:18:33 PM »

It's not too surprising that the majority of the Labor Party members are not very enthusiastic about voting in the most important election of the entire election cycle when they don't have an own ticket to support. In fact, this is poisonous for a party of the size of the Labor Party.
Stop trying to divide the left with your inflammatory rhetoric.

But yes, in certain cases (Seatown, I'm looking at you) that is true, as well as resentment that we lost so badly in the April Senate elections.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 01:26:32 PM »

But yes, in certain cases (Seatown, I'm looking at you) that is true, as well as resentment that we lost so badly in the April Senate elections.
As Napoleon and others comment on the internal affairs of other parties often- I believe it's well within ZuWo's right to do the same
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »

Oh, don't overestimate me. If I really had any power to divide the left I think I would have made use of that power much earlier. Wink

But the poll clearly shows one thing: The members of all parties, except the members of the Labor Party, are enthusiastic about the election. Now the question is: How can this be explained? My opinion: The reason is that the Labor Party doesn't have a horse in the race. And when I said "this is poisonous" I meant that for a big party's identity (and the Labor Party is pretty big in Atlasia, but the same is also true for the Liberal and the Whig Party) it is helpful to run own candidates in important races - otherwise a party risks to fall into oblivion. And believe it or not, despite being a rightist, I have no interest in seeing the Labor Party go down this path. I want diversity in this game, with loads of parties that cover very different ideologies.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »

Oh, don't overestimate me. If I really had any power to divide the left I think I would have made use of that power much earlier. Wink

But the poll clearly shows one thing: The members of all parties, except the members of the Labor Party, are enthusiastic about the election. Now the question is: How can this be explained? My opinion: The reason is that the Labor Party doesn't have a horse in the race. And when I said "this is poisonous" I meant that for a big party's identity (and the Labor Party is pretty big in Atlasia, but the same is also true for the Liberal and the Whig Party) it is helpful to run own candidates in important races - otherwise a party risks to fall into oblivion. And believe it or not, despite being a rightist, I have no interest in seeing the Labor Party go down this path. I want diversity in this game, with loads of parties that cover very different ideologies.
It would be kinda fun to just make a ton of socks and use them to hijack a political party.
We could turn the Imperial Bloc into a front for the LRA.

But, yeah, Labor's not doing so hot right now.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »

You are about to win an election Alfred. Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies