when will the secular apocalypse occur? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:55:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  when will the secular apocalypse occur? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: when will the secular apocalypse occur?  (Read 4514 times)
Redalgo
United States

« on: April 19, 2012, 04:09:42 PM »

People survive economic collapses, I consider a large-scale nuclear exchange rather unlikely at this point, either Russia or the States will probably scheme up an asteroid deflection system before the next large object has a chance to intercept the Earth, most other natural disasters coming to mind can be weathered even if the casualties are catastrophic, and at the rate we are going right now it wouldn't surprise me if folks were to colonize another planet by the time something of apocalyptic proportions happens here. Maybe I'm being a tad naive and idealistic, but I think we are going to be alright in the long-run as a species provided people can hang in there for a few more centuries without doing several exceptionally, ridiculously stupid things in succession on a monumental scale.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies