4/20 plans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:11:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  4/20 plans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4/20 plans  (Read 16717 times)
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« on: April 20, 2012, 05:27:22 AM »

Tragically, I'm spending the day sober. I only just realized it was 4/20.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 01:33:55 PM »

I don't plan on smoking weed nor would I ever want to smoke weed.

The only proper response.

I hope you're going to be consistent with your anti-drug stance by not drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco either.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 01:44:22 PM »

I don't plan on smoking weed nor would I ever want to smoke weed.

The only proper response.

I hope you're going to be consistent with your anti-drug stance by not drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco either.

Anti-drug?  Haha, certainly not.  I just don't find any of those activities very fulfilling, personally.

I was referring more to ben, because I'm assuming his abstention is for moral reasons rather than personal.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:26:55 PM »

It really saddens to me to think of all the young people who are stupidly throwing their lives away by refusing to get high. Sad

Virtually every upper-middle I know had an attitude about it when they entered college. Very few made it through the next four years without becoming at least an occasional user.

And I'm evidence of that Wink
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »

Why do people celebrate Hitler's birthday by smoking pot, again?  I never got that.

Irony.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 03:26:02 PM »

I'm sensing a high level of prudery in this thread.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

I was curious so I googled jenkem.  I wish I hadn't. 

Got 'em.

Why wouldn't you want to experience getting high, at least once? I can understand not wanting to use frequently but not wanting to experience the feeling at all? That's a strange sentiment to me.

Coz it's MIND ALTERING DeadFlagBlues. And alcohol isn't. Apparently.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 03:39:59 PM »

TBH, I don't think Adolf would've had many objections to pot (outside of not liking smoking in general).  Nazis weren't prudes.

I'm kidding. I don't think it has anything to do with Hitler's birthday.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 03:57:23 PM »

Where is the prudery? Some - no, most - people simply don't want to smoke. It's "self righteous" when we look down on people that do but it's ok if the non-smokers are mocked for not "allowing themselves to get high?" And we have to explain to you why we don't want to get high? So my values have to meet yours or at least be explained because they're so "strange?" And I'm self righteous? Please.

No, we just don't need lectures about what we choose to do with our lives. If you don't smoke, good for you. Makes no difference to me.

But then again, you vote Santorum so I suppose other people's personal lives are a matter of great importance for you.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 08:51:35 AM »

Where is the prudery? Some - no, most - people simply don't want to smoke. It's "self righteous" when we look down on people that do but it's ok if the non-smokers are mocked for not "allowing themselves to get high?" And we have to explain to you why we don't want to get high? So my values have to meet yours or at least be explained because they're so "strange?" And I'm self righteous? Please.

No, we just don't need lectures about what we choose to do with our lives. If you don't smoke, good for you. Makes no difference to me.

But then again, you vote Santorum so I suppose other people's personal lives are a matter of great importance for you.

...and if you actually bothered to read some of the posts here and my response, you'll see that non-smokers are getting something like a lecture on how we ought to get high or at least explain our "strange" feelings against it. That is telling me what to do with my life but I know it's easier to avoid that so you can make a predictable but seriously reaching Santorum comment.

No-one is telling you to get high if you don't want to. Unlike the people you support, we respect yr. right to choose. Just don't come into this thread and act morally superior to us.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »

...and if you actually bothered to read some of the posts here and my response, you'll see that non-smokers are getting something like a lecture on how we ought to get high or at least explain our "strange" feelings against it. That is telling me what to do with my life but I know it's easier to avoid that so you can make a predictable but seriously reaching Santorum comment.

No-one is telling you to get high if you don't want to. Unlike the people you support, we respect yr. right to choose. Just don't come into this thread and act morally superior to us.

For about the third time now (your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking), I am pointing out that the self righteous are telling us that we should at least explain why because our "strange" values don't make sense to them. That's someone getting on their high horse so knock off your hypocritical routine of whining about the people I support when you act just as morally superior.

And once again, YOU have failed to understand what we're saying, so maybe it's you who has the problem with reading comprehension - you came into this thread, presumably just to air how superior you are. No-one is telling you to do anything, it's just that if you come into a thread called "4/20 plans", then I think you should have at least a little bit of an idea of what the topic is going to be.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 01:50:01 PM »

You are mind numbingly dense.

How did I come here to air my superiority? My post was directly in response to posts from others that wanted explanations for non-smokers "strange" values. Just because the thread is about smoking doesn't mean your reactions towards non-smokers aren't self righteous. That makes literally no sense. I understand the topic was about smoking but that doesn't mean my commentary is meant to be "morally superior."

And once again you're playing the victim. I'm not being self-righteous at all. I have said REPEATEDLY, if you don't want to smoke then it's your choice. I've also pointed out that if things were run YOUR way, everyone in this thread who does smoke would go to jail. You are continually failing to point out how I'm considering you "strange".
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 03:55:00 PM »

I'm not trying to use "childish escape routes" and I never said your lifestyle choice was strange. No-one is being self righteous except for people like you who come into this thread and then bitch when people react badly to you.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 04:21:48 PM »

I'm not trying to use "childish escape routes" and I never said your lifestyle choice was strange. No-one is being self righteous except for people like you who come into this thread and then bitch when people react badly to you.

Yikes. Still not getting the picture? For about the seventh time, others said the lifestyle is strange and requires explaining. That's self righteous to me. I wasn't judging anyone for smoking so stop whining about me coming in here and lecturing others on their choices. I was defending my fellow non-smokers for the nonsense we receive because we choose not to smoke.

You recieve no nonsense for it that you haven't brought on yrself, but whatever.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »

And now you're bringing up things that aren't even irrelevant. You've acted like a complete child in this thread and many others, and for no good reason. I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER said that you should smoke weed other than if you feel like it. I simply find it a little bit annoying when people come into a thread about it and get preachy on the matter.

Now for the love of God, let it go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies