4/20 plans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:07:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  4/20 plans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4/20 plans  (Read 16674 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: April 19, 2012, 11:40:39 PM »

I'm going to go huff some jenkem like a real man.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 03:35:52 PM »

I was curious so I googled jenkem.  I wish I hadn't. 

Got 'em.

Why wouldn't you want to experience getting high, at least once? I can understand not wanting to use frequently but not wanting to experience the feeling at all? That's a strange sentiment to me.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »

Where is the prudery? Some - no, most - people simply don't want to smoke. It's "self righteous" when we look down on people that do but it's ok if the non-smokers are mocked for not "allowing themselves to get high?" And we have to explain to you why we don't want to get high? So my values have to meet yours or at least be explained because they're so "strange?" And I'm self righteous? Please.

No one asked for an explanation, I just find your values to be odd and perhaps misplaced. What is the value in not experiencing marijuana? How is there any intrinsic or extrinsic value in that? (rhetorical questions, don't bother answering them please)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »

I hope you're going to be consistent with your anti-drug stance by not drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco either.

Correct; I abhor all those activities.

At this juncture, perhaps I'll smoke a pipe and drink when older.

Because they're bourgeois enough to fit your constructed personality, perhaps? Tongue
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 04:10:56 PM »

Wait, wait, wait- somehow I'm morally superior because I prefer not to waste my time being stupid and getting high/drunk?  Thanks for the info.

For the record, it doesn't matter that I'm not in college or "of age" yet.  I don't smoke weed and I don't plan on smoking weed because that is my personal decision not to.  I don't judge and I honestly don't care what other people do because I am not part of the "in-crowd."

Posting on the Atlas forum sober is somehow a more preferable and productive time than posting on the Atlas forum under the influence? I don't get it. Most time isn't utilized in a productive manner. It sounds like you don't want to smoke because you want to separate yourself from others who you view as being in the in-crowd.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »

Why does Phil always feel the need to play the part of the martyr?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies