Brian Schweitzer continues to be awesome (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:19:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Brian Schweitzer continues to be awesome (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brian Schweitzer continues to be awesome  (Read 7271 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: April 22, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »

This bolo tie bronco bustin' rootin' tootin' cowboy I see is also a narrow minded Mormon basher slyly bringing up the polygamy issue in a way he hopes nobody will see through his bigoted little ploy.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »

Well guess what...

there is a world of difference between bashing ones' particular faith or religion and standing up for a moral principle. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »

And what, pray tell, is so upsetting about  bolo tie bronco bustin' rootin' tootin' cowboy?

Any cowboy would be proud to be described as such.

These, my friend, with the possible exception of bolo tie, are terms used commonly, and might I say in a positive light, in western movies and documentaries about cowboys.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »

Well guess what...

there is a world of difference between bashing ones' particular faith or religion and standing up for a moral principle. 

The Mormon church is a religious organization but it is also a political machine. It's at least as open to criticism as the whole Jeremiah Wright thing. What were your thoughts on the Jeremiah Wright thing?

Might I say that the Mormon Church has always stood up for and stood by America, in good times and bad.

Note, I am not saying one thing about Obama's faith.  He says he is a Protestant Christian, and that's good enough for me, no questions asked.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »

Never, in my wildest imagination, did I ever think that anybody on this forum would ever outdo Kalwejt in the sarcasm field, but I believe Mechaman has just topped that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies