Selling out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:30:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Selling out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Selling out  (Read 1384 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: April 20, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »

I'm sorta curious, what caused you to pick the Romney side of the Obamney ticket over the other one?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 08:59:45 AM »

I'm sorta curious, what caused you to pick the Romney side of the Obamney ticket over the other one?

Look at his avatar, duh. Wink

It used to be C-PA for a time, then it was like L-NH; it only changed to R-PA when he made the announcement that he was backing Romney.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 11:05:17 AM »

I lean more towards the right than the left.

Same thing on wars, torture, the TSA, the IRS, the IMF, NAFTA, corporationism, bailouts, the PATRIOT Act, foreign aid to dictators, the Federal Reserve, occupation of other nations, the drug war, assassination/unlawful imprisonment of American citizens, petrodollar warfare, universal health care (see Obamacare, Romneycare). I really don't see the difference, it's the same circus with different clowns.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »

Then why endorse? Let alone campaign for anybody?
I mean, obviously however tiny a difference you perceive would be reason enough to vote, but nothing more than that.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies