Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:56:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Napoleon/Kalwejt June 2012: Time to Revive This Game!!!!  (Read 23011 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: April 22, 2012, 09:45:12 PM »

Napoleon, Tweed, stop bickering and commit to working together with each other and with the Snowstalker campaign and my Labor Party to make sure the right doesn't steamroll the left, bourgeois or otherwise, when we are divided.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »

Napoleon, Tweed, stop bickering and commit to working together with each other and with the Snowstalker campaign and my Labor Party to make sure the right doesn't steamroll the left, bourgeois or otherwise, when we are divided.

I, for one, will not be preferencing the Tweed ticket despite my personal respect for bgwah. Atlasia needs a President, not a cult of personality. The Tweed campaign is not serious and certainly not serious about working with or helping to build any sort of progressive movement within Atlasia, as evidenced by his neglect in voting for anyone other than himself. It almost seems, to me, that Tweed could be considered the Whigs' best friend, should he succeed in dividing the left. I have already offered Snowstalker my second preference.

Then we need to get Tweed to offer Snowstalker his second preference and you his third. Do you really think that's immensely likely? I'm not asking you to preference Tweed second. I'm asking you only to preference him above the Whig candidate, and once polling starts we may discover that even that won't be necessary. We need to stop going around in a circle blaming one another for divisions on the left. I plan to tell Tweed this as well.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:35:33 AM »

I can get talked into the preferencing nonsense but the idea that I will sublimate my egocentric campaign to the whims of a Party I've never been a part of.... go watch The West Wing re-runs!

Great, then preference, please, unless you want a President Clarence. If Tweedism has value as a revolutionary movement then it will have value regardless of whether you or he or Napoleon is President and Napoleon as President won't actively make things worse in the short term, believe me.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 12:36:13 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2012, 12:39:05 PM by Nathan »

I can get talked into the preferencing nonsense but the idea that I will sublimate my egocentric campaign to the whims of a Party I've never been a part of.... go watch The West Wing re-runs!

Great, then preference, please, unless you want a President Clarence. If Tweedism has value as a revolutionary movement then it will have value regardless of whether you or he or Napoleon is President and Napoleon as President won't actively make things worse in the short term, believe me.

Glad to know I am such a specter around these parts...

Well, it's just that you're a conservative Whig. It's not anything specifically against you. The only reason we're specifying you is because a lot of us consider you one of the likelier candidates and strong if you run, which is a good thing. In the future I fully expect to be threatening my fellow left-leaning party leaders with President TJ, and TJ and I have a lot of personal respect and fondness for each other.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 12:00:22 PM »

Congratulations, Mr President. We at the Labor Party have hopes for your coalition.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies