Ben for President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:10:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ben for President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ben for President  (Read 2733 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:43:55 PM »
« edited: May 01, 2012, 04:46:28 PM by Senator Duke »

Thank you, Ben, for your kind words.

Friends, I decided to latch myself onto Ben after my former runningmate and People favorite Cincinnatus did the same with Oakvale. The People want change. The People want leadership in this election. Throughout my time in public office, I have watched Ben with a keen eye do good work, stay dedicated to his job, and always put forth 100% when he is given a task to do. Far too often in today's modern Atlasia, we see people elected based on how "nice" they are only to disappear from the game and subsequently resign from office. This disease has plagued modern Atlasia since myself and The People left the game, and I return to you all, resurrected and sure, to say enough is enough!

I chose to join Ben because I know he will take office and serve his full term. My friends will ask me, but, won't all the candidates in the race take office? Yes, but that is not the point. Ben has stuck around and done his job to the best of his ability while The People watched in horror as the Senate because a revolving door just like a strip club. One minute we'd have one senator and the next we'd have another in his place.

I ran for co-president with my lover Andrew last election on the theme of consistency and love, and I am proud to announce that theme is back.  Atlasia needs consistent, visible leaders that inspire The People and give them hope of a better future. A future that will promote growth in the game, not drive people further away. My friends, a vote for Ben is a vote for me. Remember that! Together, we will inject life into every rump and hiney in this game and return it to its former glory, hand in hand with The People of Atlasia!

Thank you all, and here's too a good race!

** Donations can be sent straight to my new VP headquarters in either cash, check, credit card, debit card, money order to western union.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 04:47:26 PM »

Is there a by-election process for co-Senators?

I will not be answering any questions at this time. Please check back for an announcement of the return of question time, coming to a computer screen near you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies