20RP12/Windis -- Thank you for your support (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:46:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  20RP12/Windis -- Thank you for your support (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 20RP12/Windis -- Thank you for your support  (Read 31367 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 23, 2012, 02:32:46 PM »

Good luck 20RP12- I can't say that I will put you high on my slate given your VP selection however
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:28:54 PM »

I want to say that even though I did not earn sjoycefla's endorsement- I commend you for your activity in helping the candidate you support and I congratulate 20RP12 on getting a new member involved
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 08:58:32 AM »

Are you "shipping up to Boston"? LOL
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 09:11:35 PM »

His foreign policy is a disaster. I am starting to see what Oakvale meant... Sad
Not sure what you're referencing about Oakvale and this isn't the place to debate foreign policy (though please feel free to engage in my campaign post or in the upcoming debate) but I can't see many points that would be unreasonable to many people...out of Afghanistan, no nation-building, proposed solutions to redundancy in military spending, decreased boots on ground, out of UN if it doesn't suit our interests, etc...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »

Ocala is near the heart of Clarence Country.... you should've come by! ;-)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »

It's a pony...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 08:36:04 AM »

You guys like me here enough to have successfully derailed my Presidential campaign by painting me as this "evul monstar consurvateev!" and have posters go on other boards and say that my change in views was just to get votes in Atlasia.

You've got to be able to take the blows, man. Criticism presents an opportunity to demonstrate resilience and fortitude. Sure it can get nasty, but you've got to respond with some passion and some fire and tell the haters where to go (in only the most diplomatic of ways, of course Wink )

I can't pretend that being told to shut up and that my views are irrelevant doesn't hurt. I'm playing a fictional game with my real life emotions.
Jake- I know the feeling...it is difficult to operate in this board when your views deviate even slightly from the left... look at some one like Ben who is a liberal but has some positions to the right- Ive seen him dismissed and called a conservative for those small disagreements so us who have must more vast disagreements have it pretty difficult. You are young- your views change- hell I'm old and my views change! I'd challenge Oakvale, Napoleon, and the others if they think their views haven't changed- it happens people!!!

I am honored by your endorsement but very sorry to see you go- you've done a great job as Internal Affairs Secretary an even though we have disagreed- every interaction I've had with you has been pleasent and we've come off the debate or discussion having more respect for each other... keep at it, buddy! You've got a whole lot of gas in the tank to go a long way
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies