ATTENTION ATLASIANS: MoPolitico Expelled!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:11:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTENTION ATLASIANS: MoPolitico Expelled!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTENTION ATLASIANS: MoPolitico Expelled!!!  (Read 2848 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: April 25, 2012, 01:58:16 PM »

I like shua just fine and even wrote him in during the last election. But no, the median score does not in any way represent a deciding vote. This is coming from someone with two terms in the Senate and a clear understanding of how the body works. That you even think a political matrix that is barely useful for scoring American politics can translate to Atlasia in such a way is unnerving. The left wing Senators are mostly moderate, like Scott, Sbane, ilikeverin, and Nathan. The right wing senators are all fairly extreme unless you consider Andrew right wing, which I and he would object to.

Having had personal experience with both Scott and Sbane in the Northeast Assembly, I cannot recall them ever once supporting a single piece of "right" legislation

The Liberal Party's platform which I wrote is quite moderate, and my economic PM score is practically centrist compared to others.  Honestly, you just don't know what you're talking about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies