Question for those who remember the early 1990's (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:45:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Question for those who remember the early 1990's (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for those who remember the early 1990's  (Read 4623 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: April 24, 2012, 12:55:07 PM »

I remember the early 1990s well enough, but I certainly knew no more about football then than now.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 01:42:37 PM »

Wide, burly Linebacker (out loud in front of the whole team and coaching staff):  “Because, he’s a f****t!”

---

Lesson: an open gay in the locker room just would not be good for team cohesion.

Isn't the lesson that having bigots on the team is bad for team cohesion?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »

dude, if you had your way, you would trade your junk for something better designed for your desires.  See, when I look at my wife, I think, "Damn, I want that body right now."  But, when you look at her, you probably think, "Damn, wish I had her body right now."  Our remarks may sound the same, but they mean two totally different things.  Tongue
This is one of the more retarded things I have ever read.

I suppose it might be fun for afflietch, a 27 year old super-fit gym twink, to camp it up at a party dressed as a 40+ Texas housefrau.  But to imagine that he wants a body like that...

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:00:45 PM »

...afflietch, a 27 year old super-fit gym twink

I left that about 30 pounds ago Wink I powerlift.

Well, I suppose that makes my point even pithier, n'est ce pas.  Though I no doubt would've preferred you as a twink.  What are you now, a top?  Next thing you know you'll be getting a tattoo.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »

to be honest, if I had my wife's body, I would probably never leave the house!  Tongue

What do you mean, you'd be afraid of getting raped cause you'd be so hot, or you'd have to stay at home and.. ehem.. enjoy yourself, if you see what I mean?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies