Question for those who remember the early 1990's (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:14:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Question for those who remember the early 1990's (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for those who remember the early 1990's  (Read 4598 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: April 24, 2012, 06:05:21 AM »

I don't think it's anything to do with 'manliness' per say; sport is all about signings, sales and sponsorship so there's misplaced concern over the monetary value of an outed player. It's really all an 'Emperors new clothes' scenario; people think that teams care, managers care and the public care more than they actually do.

Gareth Thomas, one of the most capped rugby players in Wales came out a few years ago. None of his team mates cared, his club didn't care and the suporters didn't care. It's getting there.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 04:37:59 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if within a decade, high-schools will not allow students to object to showering with gays.

The forced public acceptance of homosexual has to happen.

Why would someone comfortable in their sexuality object to showering with gays?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »

Why would someone comfortable in their sexuality object to showering with gays?

Oh, I know, the problem is with me, right?  Dude, it has nothing to do with being comfortable in your sexuality - I don't want to shower with ugly women either.

Well yeah the problem is with you. I've never heard anyone say, even off handedly that they wouldn't want to shower with me. I gym four days a week and shower each time. I can assure you it's the self declared straights who tend to shoot a glance at my ample junk.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 05:01:59 PM »

Well yeah the problem is with you. I've never heard anyone say, even off handedly that they wouldn't want to shower with me. I gym four days a week and shower each time. I can assure you it's the self declared straights who tend to shoot a glance at my ample junk.

dude, if you had your way, you would trade your junk for something better designed for your desires.  See, when I look at my wife, I think, "Damn, I want that body right now."  But, when you look at her, you probably think, "Damn, wish I had her body right now."  Our remarks may sound the same, but they mean two totally different things.  Tongue

I like my junk and what I do with it; why on earth would I want to be a woman. I have sex with men like a man Wink
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »

dude, if you had your way, you would trade your junk for something better designed for your desires.  See, when I look at my wife, I think, "Damn, I want that body right now."  But, when you look at her, you probably think, "Damn, wish I had her body right now."  Our remarks may sound the same, but they mean two totally different things.  Tongue
This is one of the more retarded things I have ever read.

I suppose it might be fun for afflietch, a 27 year old super-fit gym twink, to camp it up at a party dressed as a 40+ Texas housefrau.  But to imagine that he wants a body like that...

I left that about 30 pounds ago Wink I powerlift.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »

...afflietch, a 27 year old super-fit gym twink

I left that about 30 pounds ago Wink I powerlift.

Well, I suppose that makes my point even pithier, n'est ce pas.  Though I no doubt would've preferred you as a twink.  What are you now, a top?  Next thing you know you'll be getting a tattoo.

I've always topped which seems to be accomodated fairly well with each guy and my current boyfriend. Been told I'm missing out by not bottoming, which I suppose is true in terms of orgasmic intensity, but I live for seeing my partner get completely lost in it.

And I might be getting a tattoo funnily enough, but only if it means something and nothing out of a book.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 02:39:39 PM »

not according to Chris...but, in anycase, both are equally gross and unseemly

If he said such a thing he was probably taking the piss out of you. You have less understanding of such matters than a teenager.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »

If he said such a thing he was probably taking the piss out of you. You have less understanding of such matters than a teenager.

is being a pitcher less unseemly than being a catcher in your eyes (pardon the pun)?  You seem to be adamant to declare yourself a pitcher.

---

to be honest, if I had my wife's body, I would probably never leave the house!  Tongue

Not at all. If I was a 'catcher' I would be happy to admit to it. I'm just not. When my sexuality revealed itself out of the ether of childhood the male ass was always enticing, as was everything else from stubble to their smile. Anyway when two men have sex anyone can penetrate. That's the easy bit for most men gay or straight. The hard part is to take it as there is a slight pain before everything relaxes. Bear in mind the prostate; a literal male 'g-spot' is located at the end of the anal passage. When struck it is euphoric (and you have to learn exactly the best position to strike it in if you are a considerate lover Wink ) and makes for an intense orgasm so I miss out on that feeling.

Women are also learning about the joys to be had and are beginning to learn how to massage that area in their lovers either externally or internally (if both are adventurous)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies