Mitt, Man Of The People: I'm only two generations away from a non-millionaire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:42:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mitt, Man Of The People: I'm only two generations away from a non-millionaire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mitt, Man Of The People: I'm only two generations away from a non-millionaire  (Read 1893 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: April 23, 2012, 11:07:42 PM »
« edited: April 23, 2012, 11:09:15 PM by ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ »

Well, by the the time Mitt was a kid, his daddy was pretty rich and famous.

But I guess compared to George W Bush, where you have to go back 4 paternal generations to find a someone who might not have been a millionaire (still a Yale alumni though), he's not quite as blue blood.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »

So while George was upper middle class when Mitt was born and later rose to become upper class, it's quite believable that he wasn't a millionaire at the time.

I'm sure they were more than millionaires in 2012 dollars.

Exactly, and I'm sure by the time Mitt was in HS, his daddy was a millionaire in non adjusted dollars.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:16:31 PM »

God forbid somebody choose to be born to wealthy parents. Mitt made such a poor choice when he chose his parents! He should have chosen to be born to other parents. George did not deserve all of that income/wealth. All of it should have been sent to Washington, DC.

We would never of heard of Mitt if he hadn't been born to someone as rich and famous as his daddy.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:29:47 PM »

God forbid somebody choose to be born to wealthy parents. Mitt made such a poor choice when he chose his parents! He should have chosen to be born to other parents. George did not deserve all of that income/wealth. All of it should have been sent to Washington, DC.

We would never of heard of Mitt if he hadn't been born to someone as rich and famous as his daddy.

Just like we never would have heard of Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, etc. had they not been born to someone as rich and famous as their parents, right?

When did you become infected by Eurotrash propaganda, good sir?

Yes, we would have never heard of  William Jefferson Blythe III or Leslie Lynch King, Jr. Oh wait.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:31:06 AM »

His wife is definitely a woman of the people.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies