Clarence for President- A New Era (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:17:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Clarence for President- A New Era (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clarence for President- A New Era  (Read 23579 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: April 24, 2012, 04:00:15 PM »

Welcome to the race- I look forward to some good debates and a fun campaign.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:22:09 AM »

Thank you very much ZuWo- I pledge to be a decisive and active leader but I do NOT pledge to be tech savvy... I will see if I can switch the logo out to make it visible

Alfred- your definition of important issue involves the muffin act you proposed in Senate. If many want this board to be a fun exprience- people debating muffins and asking for our positions on eating dogs and babies only makes most question why the hell these people runf or office

We agree on this much. Silly is okay to an extent. Everything in moderation, however.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:08:40 AM »

I respect the importance of the issues you raise in this campaign. I will be detailing my respective positions over the course of my national campaign stops. I hope you,  Ben and I can get a constructive debate going on foreign policy, and have it as an equal parter to fiscal and social policy in this campaign. I look forward to seeing what else you plan for, as much as I am excited to unveil Kalwejt's and my positions. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 01:47:17 PM »

Approval=trust? Would love to see you spin against mine then
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 01:58:44 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2012, 02:00:21 PM by Governor Napoleon »

Approval=trust? Would love to see you spin against mine then
Believe it or not, we published this poll without any intention to spin anything against you. Even though you're the NE Governor and the likely nominee of a very large Atlasian party, not every message is directed at you and your campaign. Wink

I am referring to the 85% approval rating this pollster gives me as an executive. I suppose my constituents simply trust me more. Smiley  Anyway I am slightly shocked by clarence 's performance.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 02:07:33 PM »

We still need to figure out a debate schedule...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2012, 10:07:03 PM by Governor Napoleon »

Well- Yelnoc and I will be speaking on issues particularly relevant to labor and our positions on gay rights and drugs may have been of interest to some left wing voters but you didn't see me calling a timeout when you were pushing Labor to endorse...

You never showed interest in their endorsement, nor is that party represented on your ticket like the IB is on mine. The Labor Party had already seen endorsement requests from other candidates when I got involved... I moved this here so as not to clutter the IB's thread.

I am not sure what you are saying re: your social positions. Do you plan to actively pursue social liberalism as President?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 10:11:03 PM »

Possibly. I don't think these will be major social issues though. Most drugs have been legalized (some by my own bills!) and while I applaud your stance on gay rights, I consider it a settled issue because the consensus is so broad. Opposing gay marriage on this forum would be like opposing interracial marriage in real life. Clarence, do you oppose interracial marriages?

The last question is a joke my friend. I'm using white type like you suggested though.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 09:37:58 PM »

See you soon Senator. Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »

I am suspending my activities as a Presidential candidate for the time being...

Does this mean you don't want to have a debate soon?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »

Have fun!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 09:18:49 AM »

Glad to hear there is a possibility you will vote in favor of a bill limiting drone use that I present to the Senate, Clarence. Wink

However, you must misunderstand my point about tips and commissions: these are not wages and will not be allowed to be considered wages. I also do not see how you could oppose a national university system. The population is ever-growing and our capacity for higher education is outpaced. We can at least make some headway here.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »

Is that your fiancee? Wink

Naughty naughty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies