20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:38:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Vote.
20RP12 (Ind-WI)/Windis (Lab-VT)

Napoleon (Lib-CT)/Kalwejt (IB-AL)

Boss Tweed (CPA-NY)/Bgwah (ELP-WA)

Benconstine (Ind-VA)/TBD

Clarence (Whg-FL)/TBD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: 20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll  (Read 3923 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 25, 2012, 07:09:57 AM »

Updated.
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:18:30 AM »

The Duke/Cincy candidacy strongly oppose their continued absence on your polls.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:19:25 AM »

As do your current Co-Presidents for not being included.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:30:58 AM »

Do I really need to put the ~~obvious~~ winners on the polling ballot? This poll is basically signifying who will come in 2nd.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »

Hmm. The only common trend with these polls is that Napoleon wins or is tied for 1st.
But here we have Tweed tied with Napoleon, and in that other poll, Tweed has just surpassed the governor, though that might not last. This will be quite a fascinating election. Curly
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 10:16:44 AM »

Do I really need to put the ~~obvious~~ winners on the polling ballot? This poll is basically signifying who will come in 2nd.

Polnut's not running for re-election.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 01:20:43 PM »

-____-
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 02:39:06 PM »

-____-

...I'm confused...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »

Hmm. The only common trend with these polls is that Napoleon wins or is tied for 1st.
But here we have Tweed tied with Napoleon, and in that other poll, Tweed has just surpassed the governor, though that might not last. This will be quite a fascinating election. Curly

Tweed has not really come close, yet alone passed me, in any poll. And he gets crushed in a head to head with clarence, which I would win handily. The Left can with me, or lose with Tweed. There is a choice.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »

-____-

...I'm confused...

what
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 03:28:15 PM »

Tweed has not really come close, yet alone passed me, in any poll. And he gets crushed in a head to head with clarence, which I would win handily. The Left can with me, or lose with Tweed. There is a choice.
A few hours ago you were both tied. I had a feeling it was due to the small sample size polled at the time. Anyway you already have the support of the majority of the Atlasian left since Snowy dropped out. I wouldn't worry about that.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »

A few hours ago you were both tied. I had a feeling it was due to the small sample size polled at the time. Anyway you already have the support of the majority of the Atlasian left since Snowy dropped out. I wouldn't worry about that.
Of course he has our support because we don't want a right wing candidate to win, but he is a Romney of the left. A better idea for the left would be to have Tweed's VP run as a left wing choice and pair him up with a different VP.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »

Of course he has our support because we don't want a right wing candidate to win, but he is a Romney of the left. A better idea for the left would be to have Tweed's VP run as a left wing choice and pair him up with a different VP.

Feel free to stop trashing the candidate and the party that tried to help get your candidates elected last week whenever you want to. Smiley
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »
« Edited: April 25, 2012, 10:37:45 PM by Senator Seatown »

Feel free to stop trashing the candidate and the party that tried to help get your candidates elected last week whenever you want to. Smiley
I apologize for negatively portraying your candidate, but I think the Labor party needs to find a left-wing option. I'll support and campaign for your candidate if we can't find an acceptable option by May.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 12:18:54 AM »

The Duke/Cincy candidacy strongly oppose their continued absence on your polls.

I am confused.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »

If I'm Romney, doesn't that make whoever Seatown supports Rick Santorum? Smiley
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 01:28:44 AM »

If I'm Romney, doesn't that make whoever Seatown supports Rick Santorum? Smiley
Tweed would be more of a Ron Paul option in this case if we continue the analogy.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »

Tweed came out of nowhere so he is Herman Cain. Naturally, 20RP12 is Ron Paul. I guess that makes Clarence Gingrich and Ben is who?
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 02:18:36 AM »

Tweed came out of nowhere so he is Herman Cain. Naturally, 20RP12 is Ron Paul. I guess that makes Clarence Gingrich and Ben is who?
Wait, now the analogy is lost on me -_-.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 01:52:24 PM »

How is Tweed not Paul?

Napoleon - Romney (leading in polls, organization)
Clarence - Santorum (main challenger, seeks to unify right)
20RP12 - Gingrich (established political figure, insane campaign themes)
Tweed - Paul (Fiercely anti-establishment, changes in government)
Ben - Huh
Seatown's wish - Perry (More extreme alternative to Napoleon, enters(?) after others)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 02:36:55 PM »

The People will continue to boycott participation in these polls until Their ticket is honestly included. It's behavior like this that is killing this game. Never in my time here have I seen such blatant disregard for The People's Will. You people deserve the mess you are currently in.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »

The People will continue to boycott participation in these polls until Their ticket is honestly included. It's behavior like this that is killing this game. Never in my time here have I seen such blatant disregard for The People's Will. You people deserve the mess you are currently in.

Noted.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 03:15:06 PM »

Then declare and run.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 03:16:23 PM »

Tweed- Herman Cain
Napoleon - Mitt Romney (rich, Northeasterner, "moderate")
Ben - Rick Perry (anti-Napoleon, hawk)
20RP12 - Ron Paul
Clarence - Newt Gingrich
Duke - Jesus
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »

I resent that; and who said I was purely anti-Napoleon?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies