20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:57:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote.
20RP12 (Ind-WI)/Windis (Lab-VT)

Napoleon (Lib-CT)/Kalwejt (IB-AL)

Boss Tweed (CPA-NY)/Bgwah (ELP-WA)

Benconstine (Ind-VA)/TBD

Clarence (Whg-FL)/TBD

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: 20RP12 Research Center: Updated June Presidential Poll  (Read 3943 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: April 26, 2012, 02:36:55 PM »

The People will continue to boycott participation in these polls until Their ticket is honestly included. It's behavior like this that is killing this game. Never in my time here have I seen such blatant disregard for The People's Will. You people deserve the mess you are currently in.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:40:55 PM »

Ben is a liberal with hawkish foreign policy views. Why you kids insist on ganging up on him is beyond both me and The People at large. We detest these types of purity tests that pundits and activists try to force on our public officials. The point is, Ben does his job well, is a smart kid, and is always active. Considering the state of the game, we should be praising active members of this game, not trying to tear them down.

Once again, The People have identified a problem in the game will be ignored by the pollsters and others still active in this game. Ignore Us at your own peril.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies