Jimmy Carter would be "comfortable" with a President Romney (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:40:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Jimmy Carter would be "comfortable" with a President Romney (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You too ?
Yes (D)

No (D)

Yes (R)

No (R)

Yes (I/O)

No (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Jimmy Carter would be "comfortable" with a President Romney  (Read 6984 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: April 25, 2012, 09:26:10 PM »

If Obama really wants to screw with Republicans' heads, he'll get Carter, Mondale and Dukakis to endorse Romney and air a bunch of ads that say things like...

"Mitt Romney's innovative healthcare plan inspired President Obama to enact a similar program nationwide."

"Former Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis says, 'As a fellow Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate, I feel like Mitt Romney is someone I can identify with and relate to."

"Former Vice President Walter Mondale says, 'Mitt Romney said himself that he was an independent during the Reagan/Bush years, which means there's a good chance he voted for me in 1984. In 2012, I'm returning the favor and endorsing Mitt Romney for president.'"

"Mitt Romney bravely stood for progressive ideals and enacted stricter requirements to purchase firearms as governor. Mitt Romney - competent, progressive leadership for America."

I f****n love it! Of course most Republicans will vote for Romney because he's not Obama and has the (R) next to his name, but his past is gonna haunt him. Romney is so arrogant in thinking that the GOP is just going to forgive him for the less than conservative things he supported and enacted in the past. It's as if he thinks yall are stupid enough to just believe all the spin. He's going to be in for a surprise this November when he realizes that all the money in the world can't buy him moderates, or even many in his own party.

Or maybe he'll find it funny, since, you know, many of his dinner table events were famous for involving humor of one kind or another...

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies