Politico previews Clinton vs. Cuomo 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:08:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Politico previews Clinton vs. Cuomo 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politico previews Clinton vs. Cuomo 2016  (Read 4925 times)
Averroës Nix
United States

« on: April 26, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »

I'm in full agreement. (I also think that Cuomo's odds are heavily overrated, anyway, and that when he does run, he'll hold limited appeal to Democrats nationally.) I do wonder what kind of non-establishment challengers we'd see. Would the most significant among them be traditional liberals (I'm struggling to think of a realistic example), or would they be of a different flavor (e.g. Schweitzer)?

I wish that we had some evidence beyond the current tone of speculative coverage that speaks to Hillary's 2016 plans. It seems increasingly likely that the nomination is hers to take, and I can't imagine her passing on the opportunity.
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 10:19:09 AM »

Can any New Yorkers give us insight- I would think Cuomo would be most popular in NYC which would make this excellent for Hillary

Clinton is also popular here - especially upstate. I can't think of a single politician elected to statewide office in recent memory who is better liked in Upstate NY. If they'd polled the entire state, my guess is that the result would be closer to 70-20 in favor of Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies