Obama 2012 Campaign Slogan: "Forward." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:40:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama 2012 Campaign Slogan: "Forward." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama 2012 Campaign Slogan: "Forward."  (Read 5348 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: April 30, 2012, 08:40:31 PM »

I am simply shocked to see so many Republicans criticizing a decision made by the President/his campaign.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 02:09:24 PM »

Come on now. Republicans criticizing Obama's diversionary slogan is no different than Democrats harping on every single thing Romney says as if it's some gaffe. It's all fair game.

So you acknowledge that the criticism in this thread is dumb, mindless partisan bickering that you just do for kicks because "it's what my side does". Great. Now that you're self-aware, stop doing it.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. This is an Internet message board. Nothing we say here matters. You don't have to "spin". You're not trying to influence voters. So if you acknowledge that what you're saying is spin and is just nonsense, then stop saying it! Otherwise you're literally just spinning and making intellectually shallow arguments for the fun of it. Which is gross.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 04:13:26 PM »

But why does it matter what anyone else here does? Again, nothing on here actually influences the outside world. So why would you voluntarily "spin" and make silly, petty arguements and criticize Democrats just for the sake of doing it? I just don't understand what you get out of that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies