Elizabeth Warren's "Pocahontas" Problem? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:57:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Elizabeth Warren's "Pocahontas" Problem? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren's "Pocahontas" Problem?  (Read 24672 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 02, 2012, 11:57:06 AM »
« edited: May 02, 2012, 01:41:40 PM by Kevin »

What's the deal over this issue about MA Senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren and her having Native American heritage over the past couple of days? From what I make over it(having done much reading due to time constraints) she used this unfairly gain advantage's throughout her academic career? Which is a pretty serious allegation if true.

I also find it curious that I haven't read anything about this controversy on the forum, from what I can see that is. Prob due to the possibility that left-wing hacks who dominate this site don't want it to get in the way of their hard on's about Warren.

So what is this controversy really about? Or did I hit the nail on the head with my assumption?
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:34:27 PM »

Jindell and Rick Perry have Native American roots and when a Democrat has it, it is a net negative but they are prez material.

Rick Perry never discussed having Native blood let alone try to exploit it for career gain.

"Jindell" as in Bobby Jindal having Nave American heritage? That's news to me!?
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 02:25:16 AM »

You know what? When I was about 27, my aunt told me that I'm 1/32 Cherokee. I've never seen any paperwork that proves it, but I believe her.

So if I say I'm 1/32 Cherokee, does that mean I'm "lying" just because I haven't seen the documentation?

No but it doesn't mean you have the right to go around calling yourself a Native American.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies