Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:34:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.  (Read 4794 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 12:14:04 AM »

Tebow's an annoying attention whore, but this site is absolutely vile.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 03:09:18 PM »

Tim Tebow is the most obvious closet case of any celebrity.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 03:22:52 PM »

Tim Tebow is the most obvious closet case of any celebrity.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tim Tebow is gay?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 06:03:58 PM »

The only thing more annoying than Tebow fan boy are the douches that hate him for no reason other than that Fundies love him.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »

The only thing more annoying than Tebow fan boy are the douches that hate him for no reason other than that Fundies love him.

On the off chance this post is directed towards one of my stand-out negative posts, I actually don't mind the kid at all. I love the Broncos and wanted him to do well in the worst way. I was more bitter about the fact that he diddo well enough to build up my hopes for a miraculous playoff showing. I have a problem with the fact that he has become a mega-celebrity based solely on the fact that he's Christian. And that goes for both fans and haters. I actually feel bad for him being forced into an absurd situation.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 08:34:29 PM »

Nah, it wasn't aimed at you.  It was a shotgun blast into the dark.

..and I agree with your assessment.  I certainly don't hate (or love) the guy.  He seems like a nice enough fellow and the situation his fans and haters have put him in isn't a great one...but he seems to be handling it well.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 11:43:28 PM »

Tim Tebow is gay?

The entire time he was in Florida/Denver/NYC, he's never once been romantically linked to anyone, never been seen on a date with anyone.  That's when literally thousands of women would have at least gone out with him.  If he wants to stay a virgin, fine, but no good-looking super-succesful millionaire celebrity heterosexual man is going to refuse to ever date anyone at all.

If so inclined, he could have been hundreds of potential women at church.  Maybe he's asexual and not gay, but there ought to be some shred of evidence that he's straight if he is.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »

Sorry, I misread you.  The NFL wants a goody-two shoes image.  The league wishes more players were like Tebow, not fewer.
Why is that? I thought baseball took up that spot as the traditional American sport. I would think there is not a lot of room in the market for that image, more for the other.

Baseball is living off of past glory, and it has long ceased to be the number one American sport.  Gridiron is number one, basketball is number two, with baseball fallen to number three, tho MLB can still be considered to be the number two pro sport.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:22 AM »

ok...it has to be brought up: I know Tebow is pro-life, but what is his opinion of the whole homosexual thingy?

I guess he is anti-gay marriage, but after the whole Carrie Prejean situation, no spotlight-notable person can no longer take a seemingly homophobic position. So he has his views about it shut down and quiet.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 12:54:21 AM »

Sorry, I misread you.  The NFL wants a goody-two shoes image.  The league wishes more players were like Tebow, not fewer.
Why is that? I thought baseball took up that spot as the traditional American sport. I would think there is not a lot of room in the market for that image, more for the other.

Baseball is living off of past glory, and it has long ceased to be the number one American sport.  Gridiron is number one, basketball is number two, with baseball fallen to number three, tho MLB can still be considered to be the number two pro sport.
Do you think it will be #4 behind NHL eventually?
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 12:56:34 AM »

The MLS will more likely be #4 than the NHL is.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 02:35:56 AM »

Sorry, I misread you.  The NFL wants a goody-two shoes image.  The league wishes more players were like Tebow, not fewer.

I don't know about that. Latinos seem to prefer Latin American teams & just about nobody else watches soccer. San Francisco has a large Latino population & I'd still guess that NHL is bigger here than MLS. Of course, the success of the San Jose Sharks doesn't hurt with that.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 02:44:53 AM »

Sorry, I misread you.  The NFL wants a goody-two shoes image.  The league wishes more players were like Tebow, not fewer.

I don't know about that. Latinos seem to prefer Latin American teams & just about nobody else watches soccer. San Francisco has a large Latino population & I'd still guess that NHL is bigger here than MLS. Of course, the success of the San Jose Sharks doesn't hurt with that.
This is what I would think. Seattle & Portland have biggest MLS following yet they are whitest cities in US.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 03:46:48 AM »

Soccer, basketball and hockey are all pretty regional.  Basketball isn't big in the midwest unless you live right in a city with an NBA team or, to a lesser extent, a good college team.  Hockey isn't even on the radar of people south of, say, St.Louis, even in places with a team.  But it's a pretty big deal in most northern big cities with a team.  Baseball and football have fans everywhere.  There might not be a ton of baseball fans, but they are out there.  We don't have a MLB team in Omaha, but baseball is still pretty popular here (the college World Series helps), but basketball and soccer are nonexistent.....unless Creighton's basketball team is good.  We are all about College football here (oddly, the college team in town was recently forced to stop playing by the bigger school in Lincoln) St.Louis is a huge hockey town, the Blues rival the Rams in popularity, of course nothing compares to the Cardinals...but St.Louis is a baseball town.

As far as I can tell, as far as sport popularity goes nationally....
NFL

college football

MLB

NBA
NASCAR
college basketball

golf (if Tiger is involved)

NHL

tennis

MLS
WNBA
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 11:42:05 AM »

I don't know about that. Latinos seem to prefer Latin American teams & just about nobody else watches soccer.

That isn't entirely true, here in my city of Houston we have a lot of Latinos, and they mostly like the Dynamo over Latin Am. teams. Plus there's a lot of Whites at those Dynamo games.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »

He seems like a nice enough fellow and the situation his fans and haters have put him in isn't a great one...

what situation, exactly, has his fans put him in?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »

ok...it has to be brought up: I know Tebow is pro-life, but what is his opinion of the whole homosexual thingy?

I guess he is anti-gay marriage, but after the whole Carrie Prejean situation, no spotlight-notable person can no longer take a seemingly homophobic position. So he has his views about it shut down and quiet.

what was the Carrie Prejean situation?

it would be quite entertaining to see how the NFL would react to Tebow giving a sermon in a church as a quest speaker and preaching against homosexuality.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

Ice hockey is limited by climate, even without the effects of climate change.  There is no chance of ice hockey in the south ever being more than a niche youth sport for the kids of well-off nostalgic parents from colder climes.  I'd put soccer as the number four team sport right now, though the NHL is more important than MLS.  That said, if soccer rises to the point of being more important than baseball is, it'll be because of baseball's collapse, not soccer's rise.  Things would have to change considerably for pro-level soccer to rise above the status of a mid-major because the way in which pro sports in this country is organized is so different from the relegation/promotion paradigm used elsewhere.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

The entire time he was in Florida/Denver/NYC, he's never once been romantically linked to anyone, never been seen on a date with anyone.  That's when literally thousands of women would have at least gone out with him.  If he wants to stay a virgin, fine, but no good-looking super-succesful millionaire celebrity heterosexual man is going to refuse to ever date anyone at all.

If so inclined, he could have been hundreds of potential women at church.  Maybe he's asexual and not gay, but there ought to be some shred of evidence that he's straight if he is.

that was a stretch. 
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »

what was the Carrie Prejean situation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_USA_2009_controversy

I guarantee you ever since this happened, it would be pretty hard for anyone notable like Tim Tebow to be publicly anti-gay marriage.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »

He seems like a nice enough fellow and the situation his fans and haters have put him in isn't a great one...

what situation, exactly, has his fans put him in?
The uncomfortable position of being on a team that has repeatedly said you were the third string QB, would, hopefully, NEVER be the starter, have named a starting and backup QB...yet the fans keep chanting your name.  The fans are so annoying about it, that the team has to bring one of the best QBs of all time and trade you to shut them up (and it still didn't shut all of them up).  Now he's in NY, a tough situation for many an athlete, backing up a QB who has been in and out of the "hot seat" for his entire career.  Now, I'm not saying it's the most uncomfortable position in sport or that he (I almost feel it should be "He") can't handle it, I'm just saying it's a position that isn't an easy one.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2012, 04:05:34 AM »

I don't know about that. Latinos seem to prefer Latin American teams & just about nobody else watches soccer.

That isn't entirely true, here in my city of Houston we have a lot of Latinos, and they mostly like the Dynamo over Latin Am. teams. Plus there's a lot of Whites at those Dynamo games.

It's probably just regional differences. When I go to hispanic restaurants, I typically see Latin American soccer on the television, with NFL being common in January. Never seen MLS there.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies