Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:21:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.  (Read 4849 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 02, 2012, 12:50:24 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/tim-tebow-virginity-ashleymadison-1-million_n_1452912.html

they can't stand the fact Tim Tebow is claiming to be a virgin.  instead, they want to deceive themselves into thinking "everyone is doing it"

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:39:32 PM »

It's more a case of Ashley Madison being upset with the NFL as a whole than with Tebow in particular. as they keep trying to associate themselves with the NFL and the NFL keeps saying they want nothing to do with them.  That said, it is understandable why AM would go after Tebow.  He exemplifies what the NFL would like the fans to believe all their players are like, when in truth few are.

Brother of Derek, any fool can see AM is primarily attacking Tebow because of his moral stance...which is why they are offerring any of Tebow's possible lovers, past present or future, $1M to undermine his witness of Jesus Christ.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »

It's more a case of Ashley Madison being upset with the NFL as a whole than with Tebow in particular. as they keep trying to associate themselves with the NFL and the NFL keeps saying they want nothing to do with them.  That said, it is understandable why AM would go after Tebow.  He exemplifies what the NFL would like the fans to believe all their players are like, when in truth few are.

Brother of Derek, any fool can see AM is primarily attacking Tebow because of his moral stance...which is why they are offering any of Tebow's possible lovers, past present or future, $1M to undermine his witness of Jesus Christ.

No, it's a secondary motivation for AM, not a primary motivation.  If he weren't in the NFL, AM wouldn't care about him.
  ok, has AM gone after any NFL players, other than Tebow?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »

Tebow has denied the rumors that he is dating Taylor Swift and/or Katy Perry.

http://www.eonline.com/news/tim_tebow_denies_katy_perry_taylor/309047
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 03:56:09 PM »

ok...it has to be brought up: I know Tebow is pro-life, but what is his opinion of the whole homosexual thingy?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 03:22:52 PM »

Tim Tebow is the most obvious closet case of any celebrity.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tim Tebow is gay?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 02:42:29 PM »

He seems like a nice enough fellow and the situation his fans and haters have put him in isn't a great one...

what situation, exactly, has his fans put him in?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »

ok...it has to be brought up: I know Tebow is pro-life, but what is his opinion of the whole homosexual thingy?

I guess he is anti-gay marriage, but after the whole Carrie Prejean situation, no spotlight-notable person can no longer take a seemingly homophobic position. So he has his views about it shut down and quiet.

what was the Carrie Prejean situation?

it would be quite entertaining to see how the NFL would react to Tebow giving a sermon in a church as a quest speaker and preaching against homosexuality.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

The entire time he was in Florida/Denver/NYC, he's never once been romantically linked to anyone, never been seen on a date with anyone.  That's when literally thousands of women would have at least gone out with him.  If he wants to stay a virgin, fine, but no good-looking super-succesful millionaire celebrity heterosexual man is going to refuse to ever date anyone at all.

If so inclined, he could have been hundreds of potential women at church.  Maybe he's asexual and not gay, but there ought to be some shred of evidence that he's straight if he is.

that was a stretch. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies