Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:04:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.  (Read 4859 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 02, 2012, 09:22:31 PM »

Who cares? How is this something worth getting worked up about? Is it fear of a successful endeavor for these people? Or just outrage at the concept of young people forking?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:30:54 PM »

Why is that? I thought baseball took up that spot as the traditional American sport. I would think there is not a lot of room in the market for that image, more for the other.

The two markets the NFL wants to bust in on are the MLB and NCAA Football in their quest to become the only sport on TV. Both those markets use the all-American theme ad-nauseum so that's the angle the NFL wants to take under Commissioner Moneybags. That's also why they're so excessive about making sure tackles aren't too mean and players are nice.

Who cares? How is this something worth getting worked up about? Is it fear of a successful endeavor for these people? Or just outrage at the concept of young people forking?
Fear of it being successful is exactly why people are upset about it.

Of course, people just refuse to be honest with themselves in a conversation about their own issues with that dirty, dirty S word that NO ONE must partake in because it's just repulsive...it just happens to feel glorious and have absolutely nothing to do with anyone but the people doing it.

I for one could not care a single iota less about Tim effing Tebow playing "football", much less having sex.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2012, 10:44:10 PM by PhilthyPhezzy »

I guess these people want to ruin the credibility of the best role model to come along in sports in a generation...

How is he a good role model? "Leaning on my faith means I don't have to be good at my job!"

As opposed to players like Brian Dawkins who quietly and respectfully channeled their faith for the benefit of their own play, their team, and their city. Or LeBron James, who raised $2 million for the Boys and Girls Club. Sports "role models" are an invention we use to further our favorites' reputations. There are tons of unpopular heroes and glorified assholes. It's all marketing.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »

The only thing more annoying than Tebow fan boy are the douches that hate him for no reason other than that Fundies love him.

On the off chance this post is directed towards one of my stand-out negative posts, I actually don't mind the kid at all. I love the Broncos and wanted him to do well in the worst way. I was more bitter about the fact that he diddo well enough to build up my hopes for a miraculous playoff showing. I have a problem with the fact that he has become a mega-celebrity based solely on the fact that he's Christian. And that goes for both fans and haters. I actually feel bad for him being forced into an absurd situation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies