Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:44:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.  (Read 4862 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 03, 2012, 06:03:58 PM »

The only thing more annoying than Tebow fan boy are the douches that hate him for no reason other than that Fundies love him.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 08:34:29 PM »

Nah, it wasn't aimed at you.  It was a shotgun blast into the dark.

..and I agree with your assessment.  I certainly don't hate (or love) the guy.  He seems like a nice enough fellow and the situation his fans and haters have put him in isn't a great one...but he seems to be handling it well.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 03:46:48 AM »

Soccer, basketball and hockey are all pretty regional.  Basketball isn't big in the midwest unless you live right in a city with an NBA team or, to a lesser extent, a good college team.  Hockey isn't even on the radar of people south of, say, St.Louis, even in places with a team.  But it's a pretty big deal in most northern big cities with a team.  Baseball and football have fans everywhere.  There might not be a ton of baseball fans, but they are out there.  We don't have a MLB team in Omaha, but baseball is still pretty popular here (the college World Series helps), but basketball and soccer are nonexistent.....unless Creighton's basketball team is good.  We are all about College football here (oddly, the college team in town was recently forced to stop playing by the bigger school in Lincoln) St.Louis is a huge hockey town, the Blues rival the Rams in popularity, of course nothing compares to the Cardinals...but St.Louis is a baseball town.

As far as I can tell, as far as sport popularity goes nationally....
NFL

college football

MLB

NBA
NASCAR
college basketball

golf (if Tiger is involved)

NHL

tennis

MLS
WNBA
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »

He seems like a nice enough fellow and the situation his fans and haters have put him in isn't a great one...

what situation, exactly, has his fans put him in?
The uncomfortable position of being on a team that has repeatedly said you were the third string QB, would, hopefully, NEVER be the starter, have named a starting and backup QB...yet the fans keep chanting your name.  The fans are so annoying about it, that the team has to bring one of the best QBs of all time and trade you to shut them up (and it still didn't shut all of them up).  Now he's in NY, a tough situation for many an athlete, backing up a QB who has been in and out of the "hot seat" for his entire career.  Now, I'm not saying it's the most uncomfortable position in sport or that he (I almost feel it should be "He") can't handle it, I'm just saying it's a position that isn't an easy one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies