Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:17:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.  (Read 4900 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: May 02, 2012, 09:32:33 PM »

These people seriously need to get a life.

They have a million dollars to throw around on something like this. I think they are living life just fine thank you very much.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:45:09 PM »

I guess these people want to ruin the credibility of the best role model to come along in sports in a generation...

How is he a good role model? "Leaning on my faith means I don't have to be good at my job!"

Even if one considers him a good role model, what makes him a better role model than Kurt Warner or Philip Rivers or any of those evangelical types you see in football, to someone who takes that point of view (I certainly don't)? Tebow is all hype and marketing. He is popular because he isn't very good. Other football players are as religious or more religious.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies