Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:20:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sleazy Aduterous dating site offers $1M for proof Tim Tebow not a virgin.  (Read 4867 times)
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:22 AM »

ok...it has to be brought up: I know Tebow is pro-life, but what is his opinion of the whole homosexual thingy?

I guess he is anti-gay marriage, but after the whole Carrie Prejean situation, no spotlight-notable person can no longer take a seemingly homophobic position. So he has his views about it shut down and quiet.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:56:34 AM »

Sorry, I misread you.  The NFL wants a goody-two shoes image.  The league wishes more players were like Tebow, not fewer.
Why is that? I thought baseball took up that spot as the traditional American sport. I would think there is not a lot of room in the market for that image, more for the other.

Baseball is living off of past glory, and it has long ceased to be the number one American sport.  Gridiron is number one, basketball is number two, with baseball fallen to number three, tho MLB can still be considered to be the number two pro sport.
Do you think it will be #4 behind NHL eventually?

The MLS will more likely be #4 than the NHL is.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 11:42:05 AM »

Sorry, I misread you.  The NFL wants a goody-two shoes image.  The league wishes more players were like Tebow, not fewer.
Why is that? I thought baseball took up that spot as the traditional American sport. I would think there is not a lot of room in the market for that image, more for the other.

Baseball is living off of past glory, and it has long ceased to be the number one American sport.  Gridiron is number one, basketball is number two, with baseball fallen to number three, tho MLB can still be considered to be the number two pro sport.
Do you think it will be #4 behind NHL eventually?

The MLS will more likely be #4 than the NHL is.

I don't know about that. Latinos seem to prefer Latin American teams & just about nobody else watches soccer.

That isn't entirely true, here in my city of Houston we have a lot of Latinos, and they mostly like the Dynamo over Latin Am. teams. Plus there's a lot of Whites at those Dynamo games.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »

ok...it has to be brought up: I know Tebow is pro-life, but what is his opinion of the whole homosexual thingy?

I guess he is anti-gay marriage, but after the whole Carrie Prejean situation, no spotlight-notable person can no longer take a seemingly homophobic position. So he has his views about it shut down and quiet.

what was the Carrie Prejean situation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_USA_2009_controversy

I guarantee you ever since this happened, it would be pretty hard for anyone notable like Tim Tebow to be publicly anti-gay marriage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies