Office of Senator Ben (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:24:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Ben (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Ben  (Read 17835 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 11, 2012, 12:21:02 PM »

Marriage should be a function of religion and not government. I am pleased that Atlasia law recognizes that.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 10:55:35 PM »

So, um, how am I doing guys?  What do y'all think of Marokai's abortion bill, and my amendment?

I am very opposed to the bill and I feel like the amendment made the bill even worse. I don't know why we should restrict a woman's healthcare options. For the most part I agree with the work you are doing in the Senate, but this bill and the Israel treaty in the last Senate session is discouraging.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 01:34:51 AM »

So, um, how am I doing guys?  What do y'all think of Marokai's abortion bill, and my amendment?

I am very opposed to the bill and I feel like the amendment made the bill even worse. I don't know why we should restrict a woman's healthcare options. For the most part I agree with the work you are doing in the Senate, but this bill and the Israel treaty in the last Senate session is discouraging.

Should the father's rights also be considered? Yes. You stood on the side of right regarding Israel.

No time tonight to respond because I'm sleepy. I will tomorrow and you should remind me if I forget.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 12:27:52 AM »

Congrats on the win!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 11:44:22 AM »

Welcome Senator Ben!