Will Mitt Romney win Massachusetts? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:53:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will Mitt Romney win Massachusetts? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Mitt Romney win Massachusetts?  (Read 13843 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: May 04, 2012, 10:11:28 AM »

I'm going to enjoy bumping this thread when he does win it. Smiley

Just remember that your wet dreams won't transmit into reality.
Not a wet dream. I just find it funny how confident everyone is that theirs 0% chance.

Why on earth would you think Romney has a chance of winning Massachussets? Huh

Are you expecting some kind of random economic apocalypse between now and election day?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 10:21:53 AM »

I think the prospect of Obama winning Kansas (his mother's home state) is comparable to Romney's chance in Massachusetts. Seriously, folks, this is the most ridiculous thread ever.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm bother to engage the troll. Romney's got about as much chance of winning California as Massachusetts.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »

I think the prospect of Obama winning Kansas (his mother's home state) is comparable to Romney's chance in Massachusetts. Seriously, folks, this is the most ridiculous thread ever.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm bother to engage the troll. Romney's got about as much chance of winning California as Massachusetts.
Stastically flat out false. The most recent poll in California shows Obama with a 21% lead margin, whereas the most recent Massachusetts poll shows Obama with an 11% lead.

It's really quite disengenous for you to bring up "chance" without having looked up the statistics from which "chance" is determined.

Don't be silly. Obama could get about 45% in Texas, but he's not going to get 51%, and everyone knows it, so it hardly matters that it's just a ten point gap between him and Romney.

Absurd troll threads aren't entitled to respect - if someone made a thread about Obama winning Kansas we'd smirk, too, and rightfully so.

Romney would lose Massachusetts in a general election even if he was still Governor.

I'm calling you a troll because this is a ridiculous premise, and I think you're well aware of that. Not least because it rests on the most outrageous goldbug prophecies coming to pass before Election Day - are you a disciple of Peter Schiff?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »

Rockingham seems to think that Romney is somehow going to achieve a 25-point swing despite the fact that he was elected once, quite underwhelmingly, as Governor and left office fairly unpopular. This thread should be stickied as a somber reminder of the useless trolling this board will consist of until the conventions.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »

I like that the troll is seriously citing YouGov (!) and a uni poll to support a... uh Rasmussen poll.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 04:04:45 PM »

I disagree with the idea that Romney could win Massachusetts but how does what this guy is saying constitute trolling? If anything the people calling him a troll are trolling the thread.

Because the premise is patently absurd, and I'm reasonably sure he knows that.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 04:16:56 PM »

Oh, okay, so this ridiculous idea rest upon some random second Great Depression happening between now and Election Day?

Grin

Guys, if Obama nuked California would Romney flip it??

EDIT: Rockingham, this board is so full of terrible, terrible threads like this that you can't blame people for venting their annoyance a little.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies