Osama Bin Laden
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:21:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Osama Bin Laden
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden  (Read 5617 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2004, 06:52:02 PM »

Assassinate him, all other terrorists, and bomb whatever crowds that form to protest it.

Yeah, that'd be a smart strategy...

I just thought of that one after they assassignated that Hamas guy - all those crowds protesting, all those potential terrorists conveniently gathered together..

Oh, so only Arab protesters then, not Western ones? I thought dropping a bomb on Times Square or Trafalgar Square might be slightly exaggerating the war on terror...

Opebo would drop a bomb on times square. In fact opebo would nuke all of Europe and all the middle east and then Boston, New York, Chicago, SF, and LA, and DC (once Dubya gets outta town). All in the name of fighting terrorism of course ...

You're trying to brand me an extremist - I would confine my nuking to the Middle East.  Heck maybe even just use mini-nukes.

LOL! Cheesy

Why not all the world? Quick and expedient, no?

I LIKE most of the rest of the world.  Like I told you I prefer living abroad - couldn't do that if it were all radioactive.

Yeah, but if you look past your personal pleasure and focus on the long-term benefits on national security. No terrorism to worry about. If one has no moral obligations I see no reason not to do so.

What would we sell in Wal-Mart?  Americans would all be running around naked and without CD players.

Nah. America is great enough to handle that. You would have all-American products. Imagine the number of jobs that'd be created. You could prepare the production before you launched.

I'm not sure its worth it if Americans have to go back to working in textile and consumer electronics sweatshops.

You could spare Africa and restore the slave trade to take care of this problem. THey're not a threat anyway. With no other media than the American left, they  probably wouldn't know anyway.

Well, on the 'no real threat' argument I could spare most of the world.  In fact the only ones outside the middle east I would consider a threat - Russia and China - are unhittable due to their own arsenals.  And I would never hit S.E. Asia - love the place.

It's a question of long-term risks. And AFfrica would only be spared until you had a sufficient number of slaves, then oyu could nuke that as well. And if you do it quick you might be able to take out Russia and China before they know what's going on. You gotta live the life!

Well we made a nice pyramid anyway.
Brambila
Brambilla

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2004, 07:05:13 PM »

Capture him, get info about Al-Queda, and send him back to Saudi Arabia on probation with a sex change.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2004, 07:11:09 PM »

I voted for assassinating CTGuy, but in all seriousness, assassinating UBL certainly isn't going to prevent future terrorist attacks by itself, but it is definatly worth doing.
Apostle
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2004, 11:48:54 PM »

We should capture Osama Bin Laden and drain all the information he has, and then try him in front of an internation jury.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies