Happy Birthday, Ben! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:18:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy Birthday, Ben! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Ben!  (Read 950 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 03, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »
« edited: May 03, 2012, 12:22:49 PM by Senator Clarence »

Happy birthday!

CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »

Alright- no more fat women pictures it is... I'd forgotten Politicus is a female which makes those posts very rude of me...I've apologized privately and want to publicly also- I'm sorry and will not be doing so anymore
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »

Alright- no more fat women pictures it is... I'd forgotten Politicus is a female which makes those posts very rude of me...I've apologized privately and want to publicly also- I'm sorry and will not be doing so anymore

Dude, who cares about some female poster seeing it......it's f[insk]ing gross.....we don't want to see it.
You sound like what opebo is describing in the first quote in your signature...it was pictures (not nude) of large women...what's the big deal
Now- I'm not going to argue the point since I've said I won't post more and therefore I won't but if most of the folks on here (not talking about you Grumps) are college age and hanging out on an internet board- they can't afford to be so selective!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies