Paulites have started actively lying to a ridiculous degree. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:41:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Paulites have started actively lying to a ridiculous degree. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paulites have started actively lying to a ridiculous degree.  (Read 2714 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: May 04, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »

And if they do that, the more the "paultards" will scream conspiracy and will definitely not be showing up in November. Many will be voting for Obama even. The Republican party doesn't quite realize what they are dealing with here. These people are not going to fall in line. And they made up a significant part of the Republican vote this time around.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 03:23:34 PM »

And if they do that, the more the "paultards" will scream conspiracy and will definitely not be showing up in November. Many will be voting for Obama even. The Republican party doesn't quite realize what they are dealing with here. These people are not going to fall in line. And they made up a significant part of the Republican vote this time around.

I guarantee you the diehard Paultards will stay home before they vote for Obama. Perhaps the younger ones (college students, etc.) may vote for Obama, but not the ones who have been supporting Dr. Paul since 2008 and before.

I agree with that. I was talking about the ones who voted for Obama in 2008 or just didn't vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies