My take on Zimmerman and the liberal media (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:34:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  My take on Zimmerman and the liberal media (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My take on Zimmerman and the liberal media  (Read 2601 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 04, 2012, 10:47:51 AM »

serious dude, take a few writing classes and get a column at NewsMax.  you have what it takes.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 08:21:55 PM »

We laugh and amuse ourselves at this little "heartland conservative" minstrel show, but it's pretty terrifying that Naso is just one of tens of millions of Americans who, through the education system, the media and cultural institutions, have been systemically brainwashed to think like this.

I refute the claim that I am a racist. Nowhere in this post did I say anything racist.

Do you know how many people I meet and even know well today, who are construction workers, members of the AFL-CIO, live and work in the Cleveland area suburbs and are openly racist? If you think I am racist, you're sorely mistaken. I know people who will bad mouth George Bush, talk about how they're union members and Democrats, and yet the thing that boils there blood more than politics, is discussing black people. I hear things like, "Yeah I wasn't raising my kids in Cleveland, with how bad it's become" or something like, "Don't go to this city anymore, it's gotta really bad if you know what I mean" wink, wink, nod, nod.

Do you know how many Obama voters I know just off the top of my head who openly dislike black people and who openly are against gay marriage? How many Obama voters who agree with Reaganfan on almost every issue but tell me they're Democrats? Yet they will likely vote for Obama again this year.

small problem is that a GOP-dominated government would restore us to pre-New Deal legal state of labor relations.  many of the type-people you are discussing understand this on some level and vote (D) because of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies